• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Draw all the things (drawing thread for people who aren't very talented at drawing)

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] I finally finished your coloring page:

IMG_20160618_134952.jpg

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=6071]Oaky[/MENTION] ! ( There weren't many sayings in this book about relaxing, this was as close as I could get)

IMG_20160618_205130.jpg

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
[MENTION=6071]Oaky[/MENTION] ! ( There weren't many sayings in this book about relaxing, this was as close as I could get)

View attachment 16418

These are pretty cool. I have a feeling if I colored in some drawings, none of the colors would match, like all the blue shapes you have there for example, would be different colors. There would be no logic to it whatsoever hahaha. I remember I gave myself green ears and purple eyes in third grade when we had to draw portraits of ourselves.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
These are pretty cool. I have a feeling if I colored in some drawings, none of the colors would match, like all the blue shapes you have there for example, would be different colors. There would be no logic to it whatsoever hahaha. I remember I gave myself green ears and purple eyes in third grade when we had to draw portraits of ourselves.

Yes I tried to make Fiver's a little less "matching" to try to appease the Ne gods.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=21883]sunyata[/MENTION] thought of you while coloring this. We will have to watch this together one day.

IMG_20160712_020609.jpg

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i presented to you an eggplant with 7 legs and very bad coloring job

DfQ33VdUYAAt-Ne.jpg

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
i presented to you an eggplant with 7 legs and very bad coloring job

DfQ33VdUYAAt-Ne.jpg