• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Deface This Website Beta v0.0.02

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, folks. I've revamped this feature so that it shouldn't be so damned slow. I used much magic tricks, hopefully robust hearty magic. Help me out, give it a try.

You can deface my website in real time, along side others by clicking on the spray paint icon. Click on the expanded palette to pick a color and go to town. Let me know if you run into any issues.

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Can I erase what I spray painted?

gromit

likes this
Can I erase what I spray painted?

I think spray paint is pretty hard to get off, that's why they usually just paint over it. Probably next time you should put a little more thought into your graffiti :-/

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think spray paint is pretty hard to get off, that's why they usually just paint over it. Probably next time you should put a little more thought into your graffiti :-/

:(

Thought? Me? Oh well.

Gave it another go. Better this time. :) Except when I leave the site then go back, all that's left is one stroke from what I spray painted previously. Still very cool!

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you. :D

That was surprisingly fun! I will go back soon. I have bookmarked to read and draw. I think I will make interpretive drawrings after I do readings...

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Yay :D! I dominated the upper right hand corner with my favorite color.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My bunny and turtle are missing! :(

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The front page is looking hot, like 90's hip hop. I need to smooth out a few things with the feature, but my brain is currently incapacitated.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:sadbanana:

my poor snail has become a background snail... and it's the only thing other than stick tornadoes that I can draw...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ugh, it kept doing this thing where it would highlight the entire screen and then would draw whenever I moved the cursor. So I accidentally drew this really long yellow line on the left side. :( Hopefully people will cover that up with more lovely artwork

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I couldn't see anyone else's art when I opened the page, but am able to draw myself.

Also: my designs go away when I refresh the page. Maybe you're working on it right now? Anyway, it's fun!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Today on the internetz:

9h7t3m.png

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't see anyone else's art when I opened the page, but am able to draw myself.

Also: my designs go away when I refresh the page. Maybe you're working on it right now? Anyway, it's fun!

Hmm, are you using a mobile device?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Neat! Does this utilize
Code:
javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0
somehow?

No, it's a bit more complicated than that. But, that's weird-ass javascript. I had to look it up. Very cool