• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Deface This Website Beta v0.0.02

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
T-Rex vs Sharknado disappeared. :(

Does it matter that I'm on an iMac?

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It shouldn't. Is everything gone, or just that?

Just that. I redid Sharknado, though. :)

Each time I visit the site, I do have to refresh once before any of the graffiti shows up.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just that. I redid Sharknado, though. :)

Each time I visit the site, I do have to refresh once before any of the graffiti shows up.

Ok, I'll make a note. It may be a bit later before I can fix it. :D

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We demand wider palette and more tools brush size etc

Okay, I think if this happens it may happen in a more polished v2 app. Maybe set inside a bathroom stall.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm hanging this on my fridge:

kdaaea.png

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Have you looked at the second article's page yet?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I need somebody...

1676n12.png

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, cool. I had no idea what that was and accidently added like a big red streak on a flag of some sort (and I guess no undo, and you probably even said as much somewhere).

I fixed it though.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, cool. I had no idea what that was and accidently added like a big red streak on a flag of some sort (and I guess no undo, and you probably even said as much somewhere).

I fixed it though.

Hah yeah, thanks. It's not supposed to be a paint thing, more like a graffiti thing. No takebacks!

Quay

Peaced
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, folks. I've revamped this feature so that it shouldn't be so damned slow. I used much magic tricks, hopefully robust hearty magic. Help me out, give it a try.

You can deface my website in real time, along side others by clicking on the spray paint icon. Click on the expanded palette to pick a color and go to town. Let me know if you run into any issues.

This is dope. I almost woke my daughter up to do this, but I channeled her spirit instead.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am amazingly pleased.

2a5kkyf.png

69q8zs.jpg