• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Digitally Defaceable Website

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
UPDATE: THIS IS DISABLED FOR THE MOMENT, IT'S TOO SLOW WITH ALL THE SHTUFF PEOPLE WROTE. NEED TO SPEED IT UP. WILL UPDATE WHEN READY.

So, I just finished adding a new feature to my project site, the ability to scrawl on the background. Give it a try and let me know what you run into. Just click on the icon in the upper left corner. Click on the palette to cycle through the AMAZING colors and paint away.

It should work on new browsers. Let me know if you run into problems.

DIS WAS THE BETA RESULT:

28v7trt.jpg

Last edited:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Plenty of vandalism happening. I am glowing.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks for participating, I saw lots of TypoC scrawling, it was a thing of beauty. I took down the feature, it needs some performance enhancements. It will be back.

28v7trt.jpg

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, I just finished adding a new feature to my project site, the ability to scrawl on the background. Give it a try and let me know what you run into. Just click on the icon in the upper left corner. Click on the palette to cycle through the AMAZING colors and paint away.

It should work on new browsers. Let me know if you run into problems.

On my smart phone at the moment so can't click on the palette, but wanted to say bloody brilliant Graphic/logo

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On my smart phone at the moment so can't click on the palette, but wanted to say bloody brilliant Graphic/logo

Hey, thanks man. Actually I turned the feature off for now, it's too slow when there's too much graffiti history, I need to fix it. Although it should work on mobile fine when I turn it on.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
upset my MOLE 4EVER tag got covered

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
the palette doesn't show up for me :( I turned off adblocker for the site i'm in chrome but turns out theirs an update.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the palette doesn't show up for me :( I turned off adblocker for the site i'm in chrome but turns out theirs an update.

It's disabled right now. It worked beautifully, but it's too slow. I'll put in an update when I get it back on. :)

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I couldn't get it to work on my tablet even when it was on, but I think part of it was my tablet not being a powerful one. There was a lot of defacement at that point. Soon, very soon I will have a real computer again...expect chaos art.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I couldn't get it to work on my tablet even when it was on, but I think part of it was my tablet not being a powerful one. There was a lot of defacement at that point. Soon, very soon I will have a real computer again...expect chaos art.

Towards the end, it was dragging on my not-so-cheap laptop, hence more work needed. I look forward to all things difficult to name. ;)