• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you know this Cartoon?

Yaru

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
It as from when I was 3 or 4, so around 1996.
There was this cartoon that sort of traumatized me. I think I recalled this memory in someway through my dreams.
as one of those ''play-dough-like'' cartoons.
All I remember was a really dark atmosphere, and this blonde girl who was friends with a crow. Some flashes about the girls parents maybe and a rainy day, but I'm not so sure about it.
And then the scene where the girl dies and the crow eats her, or something around those lines. It was really creepy.
I need to find it, I don't know why. I need to know if it actually was that creepy.
Did any of you ever saw something like that?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sorry, the only "crow" I know from the '90s is this one:
Crowsolo.jpg

Are you sure it was clay-mation? Because I remember a lot of episodes of that animated "Grimm's Fairy Tales" that were hella disturbing.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Clay-mation is disturbing as fuck!

I avoid that shit like the black plague.

haha! just talked to someone the other day who said the exact same thing. too funny.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram

Maybe? It's not claymation, but it's a blonde girl with a crow in a dark environment.

Here's a claymation that's a short of pee wees play house but I doubt it fits... I only include it for its creepy nature. :heart:

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I secretly watch Shaun the Sheep... :ninja: