• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which gaming systems do you own?

Which gaming system(s) do you own?

• Total voters

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think I made this poll here yet. I assume I'll get better results.

I created this poll to collect statistical data about which next-generation current generation gaming platforms people here own.

NOTE: Only vote for PC if you use it for avid video gaming.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I voted PC, but I haven't used it much for gaming in the past year (used to a lot). What about handhelds DS and PSP?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What about handhelds DS and PSP?

Oh, I'm only counting the major consoles (and gaming PCs).

Although unless it's possible for a madmin to add some options, I don't feel like redesigning the poll for a third time.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As for me, I own a 360, a Wii, and a PC. I'm also waiting for my new computer parts to come in the mail.

I'll probably end up getting a PlayStation 3 in the near future. Call me semi-OCD, but I feel incomplete not having all three (major) consoles.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Out of those options i only have a PC, which i avidly use to play Diablo 2 and a few others. The game system i use most of all, which isn't listed is the Nintendo DS.
I can't afford to buy any of the other systems yet :(. I'd really like to have a Wii and a Playstation 3. I'm still upset that i haven't got to play Grand Theft Auto 4, because i have no system to play it on.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Out of those options i only have a PC, which i avidly use to play Diablo 2 and a few others. The game system i use most of all, which isn't listed is the Nintendo DS.
I can't afford to buy any of the other systems yet :(. I'd really like to have a Wii and a Playstation 3. I'm still upset that i haven't got to play Grand Theft Auto 4, because i have no system to play it on.

Grand Theft Auto 4 is coming for the PC in November.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Just the PC, and I think I'm going to buy a Wii soon but I didn't check it because I don't know yet.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm actually looking more forward to Saints Row 2. I wasn't that impressed with Grand Theft Auto IV because it was simply too realistic in terms of not only graphics, but physics.

I'm fond of the cartoony ragdoll physics in the Saints Row games, which is more reminiscent to the Grand Theft Auto III trilogy. It makes the gameplay more fun.

In Saints Row 2, you'll also get to fly airplanes (something Grand Theft Auto IV left out).

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
This poll made me lol because 99% of adults here own a PC. That said, I have a homemade gaming PC.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
4000+ San Diego @ 2880MHz, Tt Venus 12 hs; Asus A8N32-SLI-Deluxe; 2GB DDR; eVGA 7800GT; SB Audigy; Maxtor DM10 250Gb 16, Seagate ES 250Gb 32mb; Sony DVD & DVD-RW; Floppy; Antec TX640B, 1x120 & 2x80; Seasonic S12 500w; Windows XP Pro SP2; NEC Multisync LCD 1765; Logitech G5; Logitech Media Keyboard, Ratpadz GS

Next major game I get will drive me to upgrade.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4000+ San Diego @ 2880MHz, Tt Venus 12 hs; Asus A8N32-SLI-Deluxe; 2GB DDR; eVGA 7800GT; SB Audigy; Maxtor DM10 250Gb 16, Seagate ES 250Gb 32mb; Sony DVD & DVD-RW; Floppy; Antec TX640B, 1x120 & 2x80; Seasonic S12 500w; Windows XP Pro SP2; NEC Multisync LCD 1765; Logitech G5; Logitech Media Keyboard, Ratpadz GS

Next major game I get will drive me to upgrade.

Yes, and you will be forced to upgrade to Windows Vista, too. ;)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No options for my PS2 and my Atari 2600 :(

To be honest, I would have loved to make a list of all of the consoles in history, but alas, the polls only go up to 20.

Everyone, if you have pre-7th gen consoles, you should feel free to to list them in the thread.

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
Everyone, if you have pre-7th gen consoles, you should feel free to to list them in the thread.

Gladly....

millerm277's trip through gaming console history:

Custom Gaming PC.

Xbox360
Xbox
PS2
PSP
PS1
N64
Game Boy Pocket.
SNES
NES