• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who likes french music?

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
does ntm count?

Lycanthrope Shaman,haha :D You must be a special breed when you know what's lycanthropy, both as a mythological or folkloric concept or as a Clinical Condition

3538785-0161058037-The-W.jpg

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I like this kind of music...I listen to it on pandora while I work out sometimes.

do you know the one with the fox? I always forget and lose it in time but then it resurfaces on Pandora.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I like this kind of music...I listen to it on pandora while I work out sometimes.

do you know the one with the fox? I always forget and lose it in time but then it resurfaces on Pandora.

Wow, that's excelent. :happy2: Nice choice. Garrot, you are a very colorful personality /without irony/ ;)

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Wow, that's is excelent. :happy2: Nice choice.

there's a lot of good traditional music that comes from way back that I stumbled on when I started searching for renaissance folk music. lol. I guess it's something I'd imagine robin hood listening to dancing the merry night away in the forest. particularly the music comes from france, england, spain, italy, and ireland.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
[MENTION=21521]hacbad macbar[/MENTION]

hey I found that song I was talking about...it took some searching in google and cross refrencing but I found it! One of my favorite. It sounds like Dartanyon is chasing down King Louie for putting his brother in an iron mask.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

hey I found that song I was talking about...it took some searching in google and cross refrencing but I found it! One of my favorite. It sounds like Dartanyon is chasing down King Louie for putting his brother in an iron mask.

Wow,nice. :) It's funny how you can learn everything from people. I'm glad to see this.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

It is amazing how here in this video we are witnessing synesthesia of voice and architectural structures. So symmetric. Amazing. :)

Sound and shapes, designs, coincide.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
sorry, not to over post, but here is another version of the song with the french country side if you'd like...haha...can't help myself.

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
sorry, not to over post, but here is another version of the song with the french country side if you'd like...haha...can't help myself.

Hell, I've never heard of this, but so returns to ancient times. How people used to live, and what is the expression of the spirit was at that time. Amazing. Magnificent landscapes.

Damn, the French are crazy.:D

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hell, I've never heard of this, but so returns to ancient times. How people used to live, and what is the expression of the spirit was at that time. Amazing. Magnificent landscapes.

Damn, the French are crazy.:D

begs the question - are you french? they are crazy good!

hacbad macbar

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
begs the question - are you french? they are crazy good!

No, I'm not, am ex Yugoslavian. But French are so damn cool. I like the temperament, the language, the humor, everything. :D

I so damn like Arsene Lupin movie from 2004 with Romain Duris in mayor role.

Romain Duris as Arsene Lupin

5248_original.jpg

Arsene-Lupin4.jpg

ArseneLupin2004-04.jpg

site_28_rand_403500570_arsene_lupin_maxed_final.jpg

Yes, crazy good, that's the main characteristic.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To answer the OP, the French do. I also find that Russians and the Japanese have Franco-hardons, usually affecting interests to show themselves as being cultured and educated.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

This is our national anthem in Gainsbourg's world:D

Balavoine who used to critic politicians openly, very sensitive, melancholic, and too much honest to be famous

Gainsbourg speaking of his own dick which name is Mickey Maousse:D

This is a song and an poetry written by Kipling. Lavilliers is an anarchist and a poeter himself.

This song is one of the nicest on earth ! It is a lesson for wisdom.

The tune is : "Then, you'll be a man my son !"