• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Greatest Movie Scene - EVER!

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's only one greatest movie scene of all time, and here's 2 of 'em:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's only one greatest movie scene of all time, and here's 2 of 'em:

I'd a thnk you would have posted scenes from chick flicks, love movies, gone with the wind, etc.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I watch the whole movie to see this scene

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
The Fountain, end scene:

Love the soundtrack, love the movie.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dignan was like a gen X Jack Burton for the jaded 90s. We all have either known a Dignan or are ourselves Dignans.

Still the best thing the Wilson brothers and Wes Anderson have done, IMHO.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
MAJOR SPOILER ALERT. DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE FILM.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

This is one of my favorites. I even love the sequels. They’re hilarious. I’ve been forcing this on my friends since I was 15. It’s what started the whole, “Lexicon isn’t allowed to suggest movies anymore.” Thing among my irl friends.

Of course, they always end up watching what I insist upon anyway, & they’re better people for it. Sleepaway Camp in particular, the only cure for the trauma is to make someone else watch it, from what I’ve observed.

Though now no one here gets the surprise ending since you posted it. The whole movie is so wonderfully bad, though. It’s still worth a watch.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is one of my favorites. I even love the sequels. They’re hilarious. I’ve been forcing this on my friends since I was 15. It’s what started the whole, “Lexicon isn’t allowed to suggest movies anymore.” Thing among my irl friends.

Of course, they always end up watching what I insist upon anyway, & they’re better people for it. Sleepaway Camp in particular, the only cure for the trauma is to make someone else watch it, from what I’ve observed.

Though now no one here gets the surprise ending since you posted it. The whole movie is so wonderfully bad, though. It’s still worth a watch.

You sound like my wife. She told me that her girl friends in college stopped letting her pick movies on movie night after she chose Deep Red.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You sound like my wife. She told me that her girl friends in college stopped letting her pick movies on movie night after she chose Deep Red.

:laugh: That’d do it. Even my guy friends are hesitant to let me pick the movies. They know it’ll be something bizarre.

(Also I love Dario Argento’s stuff. Opera is probably my favorite. It’s madness)