• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what videogame are you playing?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
still skyrim but I started over.

This time I am playing as an Argonian female (last time I was an Orc)

Focusing on the warrior path but augmenting this with sneak and lockpicking. She is basically Mad Max meets Lara Croft. A treasure hunting loner who occasionally takes time to help those less fortunate.

I came up with a rough back story to explain how she ended up in Skyrim but I'm not going to type it right now.

I can't decide if I need to augment her with restoration or some other skill from the mage path, just to round her out.

Current level 10

Last edited:

yeghor

Subnautica had a great narrative and a very touching ending. Very immersive gameplay but requires dedication and patience.

You get stranded on an alien planet covered in oceans mostly and have to build bases and facilities by collecting resources and crafting new equipment.

You get to discover a sentient life form on the planet and you help each other out. The one talking in the video is that life form.

Ending cutscene below. Watch at your own risk:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have since taken an indefinite sabbatical from World of Warcraft and find myself fully absorbed in Final Fantasy 14

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have since taken an indefinite sabbatical from World of Warcraft and find myself fully absorbed in Final Fantasy 14

I have several friends that play that game and love it but I tried it myself and just couldn't get into it -- it just seem be missing that indescribable necessary "it" factor to draw me in, even though I otherwise love the Final Fantasy series. There's been several expansions since then so I may need to try it again sometime.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have several friends that play that game and love it but I tried it myself and just couldn't get into it -- it just seem be missing that indescribable necessary "it" factor to draw me in, even though I otherwise love the Final Fantasy series. There's been several expansions since then so I may need to try it again sometime.

I tried it out when A Realm Reborn was released and while I thought it was a very polished and well put together game, I was just too into WoW at the time.

Nowadays however, I feel like I was primed to get into it. They've made a bunch of QoL changes that make the game really easy to get into and while the main story for ARR is a little on the basic side it was non the less fun.

It's expansions however (Heavenwards, Stormblood, and Shadowbingers) have been fantastic experiences. I've only been playing for about 40 days now and I'm still leveling my first character, I just got him into the Shadowbringers expansion and so far it's been an absolute blast. If you like MMOs you'll like it but if you don't then probably not

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am currently whittling away at Persona Q2. The main thing it has going for it is strong dialogue and characterization.