• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2014 FIFA World Cup

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Fifa 2014

So who is gonna win ?

And besides:

fifa-world-cup-2014-brazil-iphone-4-wallpaper.jpg
=
picard-facepalm2.jpg
?

Nicodemus

Germany. Hitler has secretly worked well-paid jobs in Argentina for decades now. This year, he finally has the means again to buy the world cup.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
comosurgiuamarca.jpg

Can't be unseen.

I'd say Brazil. The team isn't stelar, and we have no Romario or Ronaldo or Pelé equivalent (sorry Neymar), but we have home advantage and the coach's speech made a pretty solid impression. There are many potential pitfalls though.

1st Brazil
2nd Germany
3rd Argentina
4th Spain

xisnotx

Permabanned
I hope someone besides Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Italy, Germany.

I'll pull for England..

Nicodemus

Yes, the soccer kind of football.

Feel free to air your homegrown expertise here.

xisnotx

Permabanned
So, all I know is I don't want Brazil, Germany, Italy, Spain, Argentina, Spain or Holland to win. I'd be ok if the English or the French won.

I'll be actively rooting for all African sides, as well as America.

Let the best team win! (Unless it's not my team, in which case, let my team win!)

Last edited:

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm in a neighborhood with Brazilians and Croatians living side by side. It's going to get pretty rowdy out here.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your taste in men never ceases to amaze me.

I'm in a neighborhood with Brazilians and Croatians living side by side. It's going to get pretty rowdy out here.
Lol, sounds like fun.

This game was pretty exciting. People were assuming it would be an easy game, but once Croatia scored things got very tense. Their goalkeeper was inspired, and it took an extremely precise shot for Neymar to make things even.

R

Riva

So will the belgium team win this time; if not win atleast succeed?

Some groups look unfairly tough. England , germany....

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why is that? Is he not considered handsome by the general public? To me, he is a good 8.
Definitely not in Brazil. But then, he is famous and makes a lot of money, which makes it overlookable.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting, because it really surprises me. What kind of man is considered handsome in Brazil?
Standards here tend to be eurocentric. This 2nd team Croatian guy got women crazy:

How would you rate him?

Women tend to like Fred a lot too:

Height & some muscles help.

á´…eparted

passages
Soccer is boring to me, not gonna lie. That and the sheer level of fandom within it is just nauseating. Worse, nearly all the players are just nothing special to me. The sport generally doesn't draw in the looks I go for. However, I have found one big exception :D.

Such wonderful eye candy.

Gerard_Piqu%C3%A9_Euro_2012_vs_France_01.jpg

Alea_iacta_est

The "Group of Death" (Group G's new label) should be interesting.

I lack confidence in the United States's odds here.

EDIT:
For what it's worth, researchers at Goldman Sachs have given Brazil - buoyed by home-field advantage -- a 48.5 percent chance of winning the World Cup. Team USA? The investment banking firm says the Americans have a 0.5 percent chance.

-CBS

We're fucked. (Well, maybe not, Goldman Sachs has us at a 41% chance to make it to the second round)