• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2014 FIFA World Cup

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Brazil got to avoid Netherlands, luckily. We face Chile.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thursday you get your butts kicked ;)

I wouldn't be so sure. I can totally see us playing a pretty solid game, only to surrender a heart breaking goal in the final 30 seconds of stoppage time. I mean, it's kind of weird how clear this image is in my mind. It's like of like it's burned there permanently.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I wouldn't be so sure. I can totally see us playing a pretty solid game, only to surrender a heart breaking goal in the final 30 seconds of stoppage time. I mean, it's kind of weird how clear this image is in my mind. It's like of like it's burned there permanently.

Play with your heart all you want :)

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Love how Saurez bite Chillini and got no penalty for it, fucking dirty piece of shit.
Seriously, is he crazy? It's not like the guy was getting in his face or anything, either. He just did it out of nowhere. :huh: And did he seriously think he wouldn't get caught (especially seeing as he's a repeat offender)? He must have some serious issues. :dont:

BTW this was pretty funny in the Ecuador vs. France game:

BN-DK762_0625fr_G_20140625164016.jpg

I think the medical staff need to watch more rugby and pick up some tips on how to patch up a bloody head. This is not the way to do it. :laugh:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Seriously, is he crazy? It's not like the guy was getting in his face or anything, either. He just did it out of nowhere. :huh: And did he seriously think he wouldn't get caught (especially seeing as he's a repeat offender)? He must have some serious issues. :dont:

BTW this was pretty funny in the Ecuador vs. France game:

I think the medical staff need to watch more rugby and pick up some tips on how to patch up a bloody head. This is not the way to do it. :laugh:

It was a rough game overall, Italy got a red card for nothing while that douche took a bite out of life.

R

Riva

^ this is why i believe a video repeat referee should be used in football. It's such a fast moving sport and tbe referee could miss many crucial incidences including 'off side'.

Quite pathetic considering that almost every football game has one or many fouls.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
^ this is why i believe a video repeat referee should be used in football. It's such a fast moving sport and tbe referee could miss many crucial incidences including 'off side'.

Quite pathetic considering that almost every football game has one or many fouls.

Off sides are determined by the lines men so they are usually fairly accurate.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Off sides are determined by the lines men so they are usually fairly accurate.

I can remember a match between Argentina and Mexico in the 2010 world cup. The call wasn't accurate and Mexico lost the match.

One incident yes.

But one incident such as that could mean getting selected to the next round or getting kicked from the world cup.

Beorn

Permabanned
There is only one group and its name is death.
And what do we say to death?
Not today.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

As soon as the teams are done jogging and warming up, they are going to start the game.
Oh wait, I've actually just been informed this IS the game and I've been watching soccer for the past two hours.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Suarez is out of the World Cup. His punishment was pretty severe (deserved, though, as that was his 3rd bite in an official match).

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I can remember a match between Argentina and Mexico in the 2010 world cup. The call wasn't accurate and Mexico lost the match.

One incident yes.

But one incident such as that could mean getting selected to the next round or getting kicked from the world cup.

I agree it's not 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

Rooting for the US today!

COOL I actually wanna see this match even though I'm Canadian. hah