• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2014 FIFA World Cup

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And then to lose at the finals to none other than your bitter (?) rival; isn't that something you'd dread?

In 1974 when the germans took the the cup away from the dutch weren't they more disappointed than losing it again in 1978 to argentina?

This is why i want the netherlands to win anyway: losing at three finals.

No it's not I think, not for me or most dutch people I believe (of course there will probably be people that take it too far but who cares about them).

If you lose you werent good enough to win, simple as. Pack your bags and better luck next time wether it was against your rival or just another good team.

But the chance of winning against your rival is way better than just winning the world cup (which in itself is great of course).

At this point though I think most of the dutch people are happy even if the dutch lose to costa rica, they already performed way better than expected. Everyone was expecting a group elimination here. :p

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To win against the Netherlands, we only need to cripple Robben.

What you need is a defense that isnt too afraid to be inbetween Robben and Kuyt/Blind/Sneijder. Avoid the pass, avoid Robben. But we got some great passers, wont be easy. Our defense is weak though and with our mid blocker out of the world cup, I think we're looking at games with lots of goals happening on either side. :/

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Brazil advances, without Thiago Silva. Neymar was injured late in the game, and his status is unknown, but it didn't look serious.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Brazil advances, without Thiago Silva. Neymar was injured late in the game, and his status is unknown, but it didn't look serious.

You said that like we have no TVs in Europe

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Shit, Neymar is out. Sad.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
pffffffff.

well. we won i guess...

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I predicted a 3-0 for germany, but this. :D

Brazillian saurkraut. lulz.

edit: And another one! The brazillian have officially given up it seems. This is probably going to be a 0-15 if this keeps up. Oh my gods. D: