• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2014 FIFA World Cup

Nicodemus

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ich war etwas überrascht, dass die Reaktionen insgesamt so vielfältig und so häufig positiv ausgefallen sind. Da ich die Nachspielfragen ohnehin immer dämlich bis öde finde, sympathisiere ich natürlich mit Mertesacker.

The bolded are why the Nazi jokes will never ever end Nico.

[MENTION=10251]Red Herring[/MENTION] i hope my nazi joke though was inappropriate and lame was atleast a bit funny considering it's originality? I wonder i wonder whether it is original.

On a side note i removed and decided never to use Tin Tin in my avatar again.

Please don't kill me.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The bolded are why the Nazi jokes will never ever end Nico.

I hope my nazi joke though was inappropriate and lame was atleast a bit funny considering it's originality? I wonder i wonder whether it is original.

On a side note i removed and decided never to use Tin Tin in my avatar again.

Please don't kill me.

Meh, harmless. For the record, the bolded words mean "was", sur(prised)" and "the" :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't know Belgium had so many black or mixed race people.

No more than most western european countries I think. Also, football teams dont represent a countries inhabitants. I think a more obvious conclusion to be pulled from this is the 'white people can't jump' card. Although in football, of course its not jumping but playing ball. :p

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
My deepest condolences, sweetheart.

Where are you from?

- - - Updated - - -

Now we can get back to what really matters.

clowney-hit.gif

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't know Belgium had so many black or mixed race people.

My hometown is 1/3 immigrant :)

In fact, our country has the fastest 'become [insert nationality of country]' law in Europe, last I checked. The bureaucracy to get through aint as fast though...but it doesn't seem to dissuade anyone.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm hoping to see a final between Brazil and Argentina.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
I'm hoping for Brazil - Belgium.
But an educated guess tells me Germany - Netherlands.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want the netherlands to win.

Either them ir germany.

What i don't want to see is a german netherlands final.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What i don't want to see is a german netherlands final.

Why not? Thats the ultimate dream for every dutch and german fan. So much rivalry between the netherlands and germany in football. To meet in the finals would be a dream. :D

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why not? Thats the ultimate dream for every dutch and german fan. So much rivalry between the netherlands and germany in football. To meet in the finals would be a dream. :D

And then to lose at the finals to none other than your bitter (?) rival; isn't that something you'd dread?

In 1974 when the germans took the the cup away from the dutch weren't they more disappointed than losing it again in 1978 to argentina?

This is why i want the netherlands to win anyway: losing at three finals.