• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

22 jump street or x-men

movie to go see

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
which should I see?

I'm not a fan of comic books or comic book movies. I don't hate them (though batman with heath ledger as the joker was awesome) I just don't really understand the backstory. Plus I can't remember the last x-men movie I saw.

I've not seen 21 jump street which I could probably watch before saturday. I don't even know what 22 jump street is about. is it good? is it interesting? does it have johnny depp?

I'll see either one but my friend was like those are the 2 i want to see, and is having me pick.

so basically i don't have a strong interest in either.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I'm going to watch X-Men today. I can you tell how I found it afterwards. I have neither ever been a X-Men fan nor was I ever really interested in that franchise but the good ratings tempted me. However, 21 Jump Street (the prequel) was a hilarious comedy and judging by the ratings the second installment should even be better. The target group are teenagers and young adults, though. Unfortunately the movie hasn't premiered yet in my country so X-Men is pretty much the only option besides this kids-movie Maleficent, or whatever. Did I mention that I disliked Frozen?