• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let Me Bang, Bro!!!

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's repulsively brutal, macho, and very unsophisticated. This show demonstrates the antithesis of what Dana White is trying to represent to the world about MMA sports on it's stereotypes.

Personally, I love it and watched over 10 seasons :D

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's repulsively brutal, macho, and very unsophisticated. This show demonstrates the antithesis of what Dana White is trying to represent to the world about MMA sports on it's stereotypes.

Lol, that last sentence was not what I expected, and don't know if you're joking, but I've seen the first like 10/11 seasons as well, haha.

So fantastic.

On the one side, you have a few of the really dumb "come at me bro!" types, ALWAYS, on the other, there's a lot of intelligent, men with very developed character.

This seems to be a season with all welterweights (156 to 170lbs) and the smaller they are the more little man, angry syndromes there are. Not as MUCH drama with heavyweights, except when Rampage and Rashad were coaches and it was mostly them, haha.

The seasons with Rampage were the best.

Rampage:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol, that last sentence was not what I expected, and don't know if you're joking, but I've seen the first like 10/11 seasons as well, haha.

So fantastic.

On the one side, you have a few of the really dumb "come at me bro!" types, ALWAYS, on the other, there's a lot of intelligent, men with very developed character.

This seems to be a season with all welterweights (156 to 170lbs) and the smaller they are the more little man, angry syndromes there are. Not as MUCH drama with heavyweights, except when Rampage and Rashad were coaches and it was mostly them, haha.

The seasons with Rampage were the best.

Rampage:
one of the plausible reasons is because the smaller guys are insecure with their stature.

Bullet

"I do let you bang!" :rofl1:

I find it mildly amusing that the president of the UFC is named Dana. If my parents named me Dana, I would feel compelled to wear a shirt for the rest of my life that says, "There is only Zuul."

Eluded_One

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
RUFI...OOOOOO!!!

I didn't notice this little snippet until I took another glance. It's one of my favorite movies while growing up.

"I do let you bang!" :rofl1:
I find it mildly amusing that the president of the UFC is named Dana. If my parents named me Dana, I would feel compelled to wear a shirt for the rest of my life that says, "There is only Zuul."

You spelled Zuul correctly, you must have played the video game.

I'm always serious :devil:

About the Rampage video, I've seen most of them. The truth about Rampage is much funnier than his tales of fiction. You probably heard about this. Minutes after getting into a car accident, he tries to escape the scene with his SUV that has his face and name plastered on the side decor, only to get caught and chased by police. What made it even more reckless is that the other driver was a pregnant woman that later reported she got a miscarriage due to the accident.

After that, I lost all respect for Rampage.
Pregnant Woman Injured in Rampage Jackson Hit-and-Run Crash Miscarries - MMA Fighting

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
About the Rampage video, I've seen most of them. The truth about Rampage is much funnier than his tales of fiction. You probably heard about this. Minutes after getting into a car accident, he tries to escape the scene with his SUV that has his face and name plastered on the side decor, only to get caught and chased by police. What made it even more reckless is that the other driver was a pregnant woman that later reported she got a miscarriage due to the accident.

After that, I lost all respect for Rampage.
Pregnant Woman Injured in Rampage Jackson Hit-and-Run Crash Miscarries - MMA Fighting

Not sure they determined if it was a direct cause, and nothing was charged, or maybe they settled on the sly or something.

Either way, that's pretty repugnant of him, and he def lost a lot of points from me.

However, I still love him and think he's the funniest fighter that ever was (Kramar said the n word, but I still laugh at seinfeld)

"Right now, Chuck Liddell is my role model. I really look up to him, mainly because he is taller than me."

On his style of fighting:
"My style is 'whoop that ass.'"
"Have you ever had yo ass whooped by a black man?... It hurts!"

Bullet

I didn't notice this little snippet until I took another glance. It's one of my favorite movies while growing up.

Glad someone noticed. :wink:

You spelled Zuul correctly, you must have played the video game.

I own three copies of the video game. Although, one is a crappy PC version that I never play and I gave the Wii version to a former friend. I still have two copies of the PS3 game though. Gotta keep a spare one just in case. I'm weirdly sentimental about certain things.

I really wanted to buy this shirt, but they spelled Volguus Zildrohar incorrectly. :dont: Too bad cuz, otherwise, it's an awesome design.

gozeriansociety.jpg

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

some people just have simple needs...

Eluded_One

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

some people just have simple needs...

I pray and hope that's not what these 2 half-naked dudes really want to do to each other in a room full of other half-naked dudes

Eluded_One

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I own three copies of the video game. Although, one is a crappy PC version that I never play and I gave the Wii version to a former friend. I still have two copies of the PS3 game though. Gotta keep a spare one just in case. I'm weirdly sentimental about certain things.

Actually, I was talking about the earlier Ghostbusters games. I haven't gotten around to playing the newer ones. There's nothing weird about putting extra copies in cases. Play with one copy and store the other for something to look back on. My friends did this with comic books and toys back in the 80's, and in time, the value went from a few dollars to a few hundred.

I really wanted to buy this shirt, but they spelled Volguus Zildrohar incorrectly. :dont: Too bad cuz, otherwise, it's an awesome design.

If I saw someone wear that shirt, I'd be like, "That person has a very mysterious aura about them". It would probably go best with an extra accessory:

Amazon.com: Creepy Pig Mask: Toys & Games

Bullet

Actually, I was talking about the earlier Ghostbusters games. I haven't gotten around to playing the newer ones. There's nothing weird about putting extra copies in cases. Play with one copy and store the other for something to look back on. My friends did this with comic books and toys back in the 80's, and in time, the value went from a few dollars to a few hundred.

If I saw someone wear that shirt, I'd be like, "That person has a very mysterious aura about them". It would probably go best with an extra accessory:

Amazon.com: Creepy Pig Mask: Toys & Games

I don't recall playing the original game. All I had was an NES and I got that years after it came out. Around the time Super Nintendo came out, I was playing Mario Bro's and Duck Hunt.

That mask is so random. lol

If I saw someone wearing that shirt, I would look away in disgust and pretend that I don't know what it's in reference to because the misspelled name irks me.