• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Corpse Party

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I've watched the anime and I've read the manga. I knew that there was a game to come with it. While browsing youtube, I find that this guy and this video on this game was on one of the top hits at the time. It's a horror story if the title doesn't say anything about it...but it is surprisingly good.

Jeez, besides it being gross, the thing makes me feel cold....ughhhhhh.

It would be awesome if they ever made a movie out of it like they did with that other Japanese film.

L

LadyLazarus

tumblr_mu4v4nhIET1s7gpvzo1_400.png

Woot main character.(She is the main character right? I don't know of this at all actually, I just saw this chart on tumblr :shrug: )

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
tumblr_mu4v4nhIET1s7gpvzo1_400.png

Woot main character.(She is the main character right? I don't know of this at all actually, I just saw this chart on tumblr :shrug: )

There is actually 9 "main" characters, with 5 of them playing major roles. When you play the game, watch the anime, or read the manga, you generally follow about 4-ish scenarios until they merge into one. The vantage points, I'll list with an asterisk. They are generally the ones you see the story through (and the other characters interact with.) Let's us just say the one mentioned is the little sister of the INFP :)

The list of those 9 are:

First Row:
*Yoshiki Kishinuma - ISFJ
Ms. Yui Shishido - INFJ
**Ayumi Shinozaki - INTJ - The one that forces the series.

Second Row:
*Yuka Mochida - ISFP
*Satoshi Mochida - INFP
Sakutaro Morishige - INTP

Third Row:
*Naomi Nakashima - ESFP
Seiko Shinohara - ENFP

Fourth Row:
Mayu Suzumoto - ESFJ

Other than that, those 9 seem to be correct.