• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Has anyone else read the comic strip Prince Valiant by Hal Foster?

BWCB1890

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
It is a beautifully illustrated comic strip. There was a movie in the 50's based on it and a 90's animated series. Some of the plot devices are repeated and the strip is unrealistic but the illustrations are amazing. Foster has an eye for form and details.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I remember coming back home from school to ditch my friends on Friday afternoon's just to get my weekly dosage of the 90's cartoon. Strangely enough that you just posted, I just finished watching the entire 50+ episodes recently (about 2 weeks ago) for the first time on Youtube. The show's emphasis on friendship and moral dilemmas can never bore me.

Holy

until you're fully grown
MBTI Type
PURE
I read it a little when I was younger. I remember it gave me a kind of wistful feeling. Maybe it was all the chivalry.
I had no idea it was a show. Gives me something to look forward to though, so thanks to the both of you, for reminding me about it.