• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Richard Kuklinski

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Warning: Could get graphic in here.

One of the most psychotic Hitmen of all time

Anyone read anything on this guy, watched the documentary, seen the recent film?

I'm in the middle of the main book:

Richard Kuklinski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is long, so I don't expect anyone to watch, but just as a reference:

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I've seen this documentary.

At one point he tells the interviewer he almost "jumped at his throat".

Jaguar

I haven't seen that name in ages. His family was interviewed on Larry King, years ago. What made you take interest in the guy?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't seen that name in ages. His family was interviewed on Larry King, years ago. What made you take interest in the guy?

I actually saw it years ago, accidently searching youtube videos, then recently started reading the book AND just saw the movie. Opened up a whole new drawer of horrors. The book especially. Movie portrayed him as sympathetic to his family. NOPE. Well maybe his kids, but he beat the shit out of his second wife.

Graphic:

Maybe I'm morbid, but this shit fascinates me from time to time.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I've seen this documentary.

At one point he tells the interviewer he almost "jumped at his throat".

Yeah, he is very scary. Like can't even contain himself in an interview.

The book reveals even worse shit. Which I wasn't sure was possible.