• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Top of the Lake (2013 miniseries)

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Just finished watching this. It might not have been the best idea to marathon this show. Very bleak.

I'm going to go cry now. But I'd love to read any thoughts others have about this show when I get done doing that. I have some questions still outstanding after the end- I'll spoiler them:

Okay, time for that cry.

lue

I loved this miniseries (been a while since I watched it though).

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, it's been a while since I've seen this, but I remember taking the time to sort all this out. I'll be back, gotta jog my memory.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Feel good show of that year! Dark, but very good. If that was too much for you, don't ever watch The Killing

lue

Ah, this makes complete sense.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah, this makes complete sense.

Yeah, I was so invested in this show, I HAD to know what the fuck was going on. A lot of what I posted was actually a blog post from way back when.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp