• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Wolfenstein: The New Order"

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I took a chance and got this baby for the PC, even though my PC is a little out-of-date (still running a Phenom X2 x6 and an HD 6970) and I don't really want to make a major upgrade until the fall when the DX12 hardware will presumably reveal itself.

Bethesda says the system requirements for the game "as it's meant to be played" are around the same as what my current rig is. I will hold them to it, because you can't play a shooter with a game controller, that's just wrong.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, that was the best shooter I've played in a long time. A decent-sized campaign and *drumroll* medkits and armor instead of duck-and-cover. I was so happy. This is how to make a good shooter.

The one problem I have with the game is the downplaying of the supernatural and occult elements of previous games.

Now onto Watchdogs.