• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Gamers

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who here is a gamer? What do you play, and on what platforms? My list is in the spoiler below.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm barely a gamer anymore. I like RPGs, which are currently out of fashion.

3DS: Shin Megami Tensei IV (I adore this series), Pokemon X, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Wii U: Pikmin 3

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
PS4: Assassin's Creed IV, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Need for Speed Rivals, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, and Infamous: Second Son
Xbox One: Dead Rising 3, Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome, and Titanfall (eagerly anticipating Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, and Halo 5)

Other platforms: 360, PS3, and PC, with too many games to list. And right now, my Xbox One and PS4 are more powerful than my PC, which I will upgrade when DX12 is released.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm becoming less and less of a gamer. :<

Currently I play a decent amount of FTL though.

I'm barely a gamer anymore. I like RPGs, which are currently out of fashion.

Exactly. I wish they made more cRPG's specifically. Like Arcanum, imo best game ever despite its bugs (which are mostly fanfixed but still.)

á´…eparted

passages
I play some games, but not too many. Lately I have been into World of Tanks as I play it with my friend frequently. In the past I have played EVE, skyrim, starcraft 2, portal, portal 2, the sims, and left 4 dead 2. Those are the ones I have been into for the past few years anyway.

yeghor

I used to play obsessively on PC but for the last 4-5 years, games no longer entertain me... I played Faster Than Light a bit lately, and also state of decay but got bored eventually....

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just a quick few. :D

3DS: Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Zero Escape, Fire Emblem
PSP: Danganronpa, Persona
Gamecube: Sonic Adventure
Steam: Dragon Age, Audiosurf, Left4Dead2
XBox 360: Eternal Sonata, BlazBlue, Deathsmiles
PC: osu!

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
TypeC ? :shrug:

Used to be a hardcore Quake 3 & 4 gamer.
The last years I've only played COD:MW3.

On the side : Diablo 3 (witch doctor), Fifa, Team Fortress 2 & BFME 2.
All PC games.

Sometimes I play Mario Kart or Mario bros on my daughters DS.
Played a lot of Zelda games too on my old nintendo's.
Thinking about buying a PS4.

I definitely have a strong prefence for multiplayer games.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kinda of burned out on all games, don't know if it's temporary or not. I went 3 years without playing a single one, then got hooked again.

Other than WOW, I like the fast action, quick reflex games, minimal scene cuts (GTA V is the exception, as they're usually hilarious)

Before the burn out:
All COD, mostly enjoyed Multiplayer (but this game alone, same old shit)
Grand Theft Auto V was sheer joy. Perhaps a miracle of a game.
Doom 3, scariest, most fun FPS single player I've ever experienced.
Kind of been half ass playing Dead Space 3. Hell of a game, I think I'd be more into it if I was in "game playing" mode.

Back in the day, WOW, thank GOD I god burned out on that too.

Jinn

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Only PC.
I play Witcher, Skyrim (well, all The Elder Scrolls), Deus Ex.
I am waiting on Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 :happy2:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I started a long time ago with Adventure, Zork, Ultimate 1-3, and Wizardry 1-3. That progressed into a LOT of different videogames... mostly RPG and adventure games. But I've played pretty much the entire Need for Speed series, and I was an old-time player of FPS: Doom 1-3, Quake 1-3, Hexen, Wolf3D, and similar things. I even liked Civilization, although I don't think I've played Civ 5 becase I'm cheap.

I also did my share of MMOs (Matrix Online, City of Heroes, Everquest II, WoW, SWTOR, Tera Online, The Secret World, Aion).

I guess my favorite games were SWKOTOR 1&2 if I had to pick.

I actually dug Dragon Age Origins (DAO) out on Thurs/Friday to replay, and on Friday Steam actually priced the game (full package -- the main game + all nine expansion packs) at 75% off, for a grand total of $7.50. Considering I had been mulling over purchasing the expansions + liked the idea of not needing to load up my disc to play, I didn't think twice about paying such a low low price. If anyone cares, they're supposed to release DA3 this fall (?) and Morrigan is coming back.

A

Anew Leaf

I like video games a bit too much. I try to stick to single player games being that there is a finite amount of effort and time I can give them. (I tried Skyrim and like the last 2 titles from them... I have no effing clue what I am supposed to do and I get very annoyed and stop playing. I have no idea how to attack even and just run around wondering where I am supposed to be and go. Which......... is probably a good thing being that I could easily get lost in the idea of it were I to get further than the starting area.)

I have a 360 that I have:
D3 (sooo much fun but got bored after leveling two classes 60 and had only paragon levels to play with)
Final Fantasy 13? and 13-2 (whatever one has Lightening in it. Really loved the sequel, especially the music.)
Lego Star Wars, Indiana Jones, etc.

Some RPGS I havent played yet... >.>

PC:
Very much enjoyed heroes of might and magic series (especially 2 and 4)
Age of Empires series
Masters of Orion 2
WoW (it's possible I am playing this again >.> curse it's social aspect!)

á´…eparted

passages
Doom 3, scariest, most fun FPS single player I've ever experienced.

I watched my friend play some of it back when I was in high school. Yep that game is scary! It's fine to watch, just horrifying to play. I remember one evening he was nearing the end of the game, and would have to intermittently talk to me on AIM to help calm him self down and not be so scared. It was hilarious! He's not one to scare so the fact that it happened just made it super amusing to me.

Scariest game I have ever seen would have to be Amnesia: The Dark Decent. Even watching it can make me anxious. If I actually played it? I'd break down and cry (which is not an easy thing to happen). Holy shit how someone can make a game that terrifying is amazing.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I watched my friend play some of it back when I was in high school. Yep that game is scary! It's fine to watch, just horrifying to play. I remember one evening he was nearing the end of the game, and would have to intermittently talk to me on AIM to help calm him self down and not be so scared. It was hilarious! He's not one to scare so the fact that it happened just made it super amusing to me.

Lol. That's pretty bad. I used to go over to my parents at night and play it on their projection screen, haha. I like to go all in.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I used to play a lot, but stopped playing when I began developing them. Nowadays I play a little bit of Diablo 3 on my Xbox, some casual games on Facebook & mobile and good amounts of Magic the Gathering, both on tablet and with physical cards.

I used to play every RPG out there some 10 years ago. Also used to play World of Warcraft a lot. Actually started it about 10 years ago when I was accepted into an early beta.