• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eurovision 2014

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's been close with the Netherlands, but I think Conchita has it in the bag :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh: La Reine D'Autriche :heart:

Very much deserved - thank god it wasn't Hungary :doh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4w3 sx-so, anyone?

Might as well add this:

Nicodemus

Here he is without drag:

I just watched another interview with him. He is actually rather intelligent and very well-spoken. Drag is not my thing, but he is interesting.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not the first time though, Nico.

Google Dana International.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
You know....in my entire life I've never watched this through past the first few songs.

It could be because the UK has terrible songs usually, although the one this year sounded ok. It might be more to do with the fact that I feel as if I'm watching a veritable clown car which is assaulting my senses.

HONK HONK HONK!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
One, I did not know her. Two, there is a difference between a man in drag and a woman in a man's body.

I know, i just meant to show that this kind of progressiveness is not new to Eurovision -which I thought was worth pointing out.