• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eurovision 2014

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I wasn't impressed with Greece but this Austrian show is something I want to see... :) The bearded woman. :happy2:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wasn't impressed with Greece but this Austrian show is something I want to see... :) The bearded woman. :happy2:
Dude...This guy/gal has charisma! And a good voice. One hell of a diva, seriously. Very appropriate song title for them as well.

Damn...and the juxtaposition between that kind of glamour make-up, long hair, sparkly earrings and that rugged beard...it somehow works!

Nicodemus

Dude...This guy/gal has charisma! And a good voice. One hell of a diva, seriously. Very appropriate song title for them as well.

Damn...and the juxtaposition between that kind of glamour make-up, long hair, sparkly earrings and that rugged beard...it somehow works!
It's a James Bond song!

Permabanned
thumb_winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourself-eurovision-posts-are-coming-f13268.jpg

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh oh, Germany is up!
[MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION]: for real?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

This from the man who last year encouraged me to actually post more stuff on events like this :laugh:

Edit: I'm actually kind of enjoying this kind of interactive thread sharing while watching it with all of you. Makes me feel so much closer to you all <3 :alttongue:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
This from the man who last year encouraged me to actually post more stuff on events like this :laugh:

Edit: I'm actually kind of enjoying this kind of interactive thread sharing while watching it with all of you. Makes me feel so much closer to you all <3 :alttongue:

Hey, as I said:

I enjoy watching Europeans watching Eurovision

But my real reasons for it:

I need my annual fix to remind me just how low you euros really are

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, as I said:

Remember, this is kind of like politics - you have to pick from the options presented and you never know what you'll be served, unfortunately.

So far though, bearded lady, Nico's disco boys and Montenegro's ballad might just take the dubious cake.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Maybe Sweden wins again? Even if Undo my sad is probably not proper English. ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe Sweden wins again? Even if Undo my sad is probably not proper English. ;)

:D Still, her vocals were at least decent - which is more than you can say of some of the others.

Re: James Bond - I tend to stay away from James Bonds movies but now that you mention it...yeah.

:doh: Oh god...France is up.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ones I liked so far;

Germany(she has a very unique voice)
Poland(shallow of me but hey)
Greece(shitty song but they had good stage presence)
Iceland(very good, I admit)

Last edited: