• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't care if you want to or not. You can do this, or not, I think it be fun

So Easter is on Hitler's birthday, so I was thinking what if Jesus went down to hell and offered Hitler saving, but only if he was reborn and did something positive with his life. But him being hitler would try to kill all the Jews again, so then it be an epic battle between Jesus and Hitler for the fate of the world. Now the challenge is what is your vision of this (written or drawn, I don't care)

this probably extremely dumb.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Jesus makes him sign a contract, and Hitler comes back to Earth--as the Easter bunny. And literally all he can do is look a little creepy, crap out lovely candy-filled eggs, and the most devious thing he can possibly do is hide the eggs.

Hitler gets smart, though, and starts to realize that he can use his creepy huge eyes and abnormally large body to scare little kids. Jesus, already one step ahead, says Hitler broke his contract and tells the devil there's a huge rabbit on Earth to make a soup with. The devil loves rabbit meat in stew, apparently, and that's why he became a bunny in the first place.

Jesus gets the devil to, ironically, kill one of his best on-earth sidekicks using a devil-inspired sinister plan, Hitler is eaten by the devil and since it's the devil with devilish powers, he can feel himself being digested for the rest of eternity.

God reprimands Jesus for playing tricks .. Jesus complains about the flood and Noah and all that.. and God says "Alright, I'll let this one slide, but there'd better not be a next time!" Jesus shrugs and audience laughter track plays as camera fades to black.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Jesus makes him sign a contract, and Hitler comes back to Earth--as the Easter bunny. And literally all he can do is look a little creepy, crap out lovely candy-filled eggs, and the most devious thing he can possibly do is hide the eggs.

Hitler gets smart, though, and starts to realize that he can use his creepy huge eyes and abnormally large body to scare little kids. Jesus, already one step ahead, says Hitler broke his contract and tells the devil there's a huge rabbit on Earth to make a soup with. The devil loves rabbit meat in stew, apparently, and that's why he became a bunny in the first place.

Jesus gets the devil to, ironically, kill one of his best on-earth sidekicks using a devil-inspired sinister plan, Hitler is eaten by the devil and since it's the devil with devilish powers, he can feel himself being digested for the rest of eternity.

God reprimands Jesus for playing tricks .. Jesus complains about the flood and Noah and all that.. and God says "Alright, I'll let this one slide, but there'd better not be a next time!" Jesus shrugs and audience laughter track plays as camera fades to black.

:thumbup:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

:thumbup:

Nicodemus

The premise is wrong. Jesus can no more save Hitler from hell than Red can save Andy from Shawshank. Hitler himself, like Jesus, killed very few people if any at all. But much has been done in their name and in following their cause. If Hitler is in hell, so is Jesus.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh my god...Easter is on 4/20...

/imagines all the stoned rabbits

G

Ginkgo

While in hell, Jesus and Hitler are inspired to start TypoC accounts, where they are both shunned for adding to the populace of alleged INFJs. Jesus remains steadfast in his self-typing, but Hitler (being the more impressionable of the two), falls into an existential shamble and "tries on" various typings. Eventually, Hitler comes full circle, knowing in his heart that he was INFJ from the start. However, his despair molded in him a loathing for all who dare type as INFJ, seeing "INFJ" as a crown fit for him alone. Jesus is then seen as a mortal enemy - a nascent threat to Hitler's very existence. Hitler "un-friend"s Jesus, and they spiral into a bitter-sweet, passive aggressive symphony of indirect posts toward each other, until one day when someone concocts a thread about the fundamental differences between Fi and Fe. Both sit in silent peace, watching from the sidelines as every other member struggles to achieve a catharsis about the types of their coworkers, ex-lovers, and middle-school bullies. No tears. Only dreams now.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Oh my god...Easter is on 4/20...

/imagines all the stoned rabbits

I can adapt my story to include stoner Cali dudes that get high with Jesus which inspires the idea of tricking Hitler into being a bunny so the devil would hunt the world's largest rabbit.

Mole

Permabanned
Hitler himself, like Jesus, killed very few people if any at all. But much has been done in their name and in following their cause. If Hitler is in hell, so is Jesus.

This is an interesting thought.