• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Songs that remind you of past experiences

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
this reminds me of summer nights on the river, sitting on the front of my dad's boat, drinking soda, eating hot dogs, killing mosquitos

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Reminds me of my hoodrat days, smoking blunts, drinking 4lokos, playing spades and sitting on the stoop :wubbie:

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Reminds me of when I was a wee lad. First song I remember liking. I would sing it all the time.

Freesia

cool cat
MBTI Type
Meow
Enneagram
:0)
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Whenever we would move across states or go on a long road trip my dad would play this song at least once.

á´…eparted

passages
Summer 2009. Huge turning point for me in great ways and horrific ways.

Őszibarack - Point Blank
Genre: Chillout/Electronic

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

my mom driving through ohio late at night to get us back from Pittsburgh to Memphis. It was summer I think it was right after my grandpa died and we were coming back from the funeral (I was 12) and that song came on the radio

this has a lot of meaning because it started playing on my ipod right after my grandma died but in the same hospital she died in my twin cousins were born minutes after. at least to me it fits