• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

No One made a Wolf of Wall Street thread?

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Just sayin'

It reminded a lot of GoodFellas to be fair, which is one of my favorite movies ever made, this is essrntially the same format - New York working class folk rising to the top orgy of sex drugs drink (not so much violence in this one, except where he gets a candle put up his ass by a dominatix lol)

Perhaps some people here will dislike the film, I thought it was was excellent.

Mt favorite scene is possibly where he tries to bribe the FBI agent on the boat, or any of the ones with the fatty from SuperBad, especially the car park scene.

Aso any film that climaxes with a Mrs Robinson punk cover has to be a classic.

Alea_iacta_est

Just sayin'

It reminded a lot of GoodFellas to be fair, which is one of my favorite movies ever made, this is essrntially the same format - New York working class folk rising to the top orgy of sex drugs drink (not so much violence in this one, except where he gets a candle put up his ass by a dominatix lol)

Perhaps some people here will dislike the film, I thought it was was excellent.

Mt favorite scene is possibly where he tries to bribe the FBI agent on the boat, or any of the ones with the fatty from SuperBad, especially the car park scene.

Aso any film that climaxes with a Mrs Robinson punk cover has to be a classic.

There are two other threads about this movie around here, I saw them a few days ago. One was to type people in it I think, and the other was simply talking about the movie.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/arts-entertainment/66710-wolf-wall-street.html

In fact, this thread was on the very first page of the subforum.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Yes, you are right,it was quite low down so I did not see it.:doh:

When I used to post here it was pretty dead so the 4th post down a page would have been months old. Seems things have livened up!