• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Counter Strike is the best fps game ever.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've always wanted it so I could play the Zombie Escape mod on it.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Meh, no one plays it nowadays. Most revolutionary, perhaps.

Well, yeah, cuz most people aren't awesome like me and still have an N64 at arms reach.

Counterstrike is PC-based, so whether the console is outdated is not an issue.

The question wasn't "Which fps has had the greatest longevity?"

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, yeah, cuz most people aren't awesome like me and still have an N64 at arms reach.
If people were that interested in playing it again, there would be a market to provide it. See PS1's Final Fantasy 7, which can be bought on psn network if you have a PS3, Steam for a PC version, and probably other places as well.

Counterstrike is PC-based, so whether the console is outdated is not an issue.
Correct.

The question wasn't "Which fps has had the greatest longevity?"
Leave the nitpicking part to the INTPs, you INTJs are bad on that.

:harhar:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
If people were that interested in playing it again, there would be a market to provide it. See PS1's Final Fantasy 7, which can be bought on psn network if you have a PS3, Steam for a PC version, and probably other places as well.

It was in large part the amazing N64 controller - one of the greatest controllers ever made - that made this game so great, tho, essentially rendering this point moot. That, and, well, FF7 is a single-player RPG.

*pops FF3 into his SNES to relive old times*

Leave the nitpicking part to the INTPs, you INTJs are bad on that.

:harhar:

We just do it more reasonably than you.

;)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It was in large part the amazing N64 controller - one of the greatest controllers ever made - that made this game so great, tho, essentially rendering this point moot. That, and, well, FF7 is a single-player RPG.

*pops FF3 into his SNES to relive old times*)
Ohh, a Nintendo fanboy. That explains everything. (inb4 'ad hominem').

I fucking hated that n64 controller... Not Se-tard friendly.

We just do it more reasonably than you.

;)
That's what you all think. :D

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Ohh, a Nintendo fanboy. That explains everything. (inb4 'ad hominem').

I fucking hated that n64 controller... Not Se-tard friendly.

I still remember the Christmas of 1989, and unwrapping my NES Power Set, with the NES, power pad, two controllers, light gun, Super Mario Bros, World Class Track Meet, and Duck Hunt. I don't think I've ever been so excited in my life. I'm pretty sure my parents have it on tape. I prolly look like an ESFP. Nintendo will forever have my heart. Never owned anything else. / enneagram 6

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I still remember the Christmas of 1989, and unwrapping my NES Power Set, with the NES, power pad, two controllers, light gun, Super Mario Bros, World Class Track Meet, and Duck Hunt. I don't think I've ever been so excited in my life. I'm pretty sure my parents have it on tape. I prolly look like an ESFP. Nintendo will forever have my heart. Never owned anything else. / enneagram 6
Oh man, those were the days. Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunt, and I remember playing a very oldschool Street Fighter.

01_thumb%2525255B3%2525255D.jpg%3Fimgmax%3D800

In order, I've had: NES, Snes, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3. Back in the days, only the rich kids had N64s. :dry: