• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you eat when you go to the movies?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you tend to eat popcorn and pop or are you a nachos kinda person? Maybe gummi bears? Sno-Caps? Hot dogs? Do you sneak your own food in the theater to avoid buying the theater's overpriced refreshments? Do you bring booze?

I will admit I'm the popcorn/pop guy, usually eaten before a quarter of the movie is over, though I sometimes start eating during the trailers. Fucking boring, I know. Don't often get anything else...though I love Sno-Caps. I also don't tend to sneak food or drinks in the theaters, because my pockets aren't that big and I don't have a purse or a trench coat (people might get suspicious for more than one reason)...plus I like the taste of fountain pop better than canned or bottled.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a food sneaker :hi: Dating a beer sneaker.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
If I'm by myself I don't get anything. If I'm with my mom or aunt who will pay I get one of those kid boxes with the popcorn,candy, and a drink and that's all i need and i often don't eat it all.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We usually get nachos, some egg roll things or other similar appetizer and split a bottle of wine.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Nothing unless I'm with my mom or husband. They do not feel like they have truly been to the movies unless they have popcorn. I hate getting gouged so I eat before I go and allow myself a snack afterwards if I want one. When things were not so expensive, my favorite movie food was peanut M&Ms.

93JC

you're food choice is boring. though I hate ice in cokes. it melts

Boringness doesn't factor in to my choice.

I don't like ice in my drink because it's already chilled. At most I'm going to have it for a couple hours. It'll still be cold.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Boringness doesn't factor in to my choice.

I don't like ice in my drink because it's already chilled. At most I'm going to have it for a couple hours. It'll still be cold.

I agreed with that. But no butter on popcorn, what are you trying to do live forever?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I order medium buttered popcorn and a large Diet Coke so I can refill the cup for free.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Don't know what to tell you. I yam what I yam.

1007265-popeye.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i like a gigantic popcorn and put m&m's inside so they get all melty and have a dr pepper usually... unless i'm at the awesome kind of theater that i can order actual food and a pitcher of beer.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I sneaked movie theater candy I got at a discount at the grocery store into a movie theater once.

Look who turned out to be America's Bad Boy.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The last time I ate in a movie theatre it was to watch Skyfall. I snuck in fried chicken, Korean picked radish and a pint of beer. I dozed off halfway through the movie, I just remember a bunch of jumbled Scottish accents at the end.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^lol

I usually don't get anything. I used to work at a theatre and could get it all for free, so the thought of paying for it makes me unhappy.

Also if I'm going to the movies, I sure as hell, am going to sit through the whole thing, and that means I'm not going to want to go to the bathroom. So I don't get drinks.

If someone else is with me, I get popcorn and put the raisonettes in it.