• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who's been hunting/fishing etc...

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I'm curious to see who here's been hunting or fishing.

I'd like to make a poll.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I've done my fair share of this:

florida_duck_hunting_2.jpg

and

hog7-hero.jpg

and

Spell-wide-700.jpg

13480014.jpg

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I only hunt the most dangerous game :devil:

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Yeah, I'm good at fishing. Doesn't hurt to grow up around hundreds of lakes.

Have never been hunting though, I have mixed feelings about that.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've been fishing, kinda boring honestly. I think i'd like hunting, cuz i get to shoot at things and then eat the things and go nom nom nom

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I have never been hunting, but I have been fishing and I have caught lobster as well. I enjoy being out on the water.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I've been fishing. Never had an opportunity to go hunting, and my dad never took me when I was younger.

Went hunting for some of these though once:

taliban_afghan_0309.jpg

R

Riva

I really don't see the thrill of hunting.

I've been fishing. Never had an opportunity to go hunting, and my dad never took me when I was younger.

Went hunting for some of these though once:

taliban_afghan_0309.jpg

Best post in the thread so far.

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't hunt, but I like to fish. I'm not too serious about it, just like to go out and enjoy the outdoors. I took up fly fishing last year. I'm still learning, but I really enjoy it. I really need a pair of waders though.

93JC

I went fishing with my grandfather a few times when I was a kid. He's been dead for 18 years, and I haven't gone fishing since.

MBTI Type
Mann
What kind of hunting/fishing?

Did you enjoy it?

Who did you go with etc...?

Not really any kind of guided hunting/fishing. I just went out and shot/caught whatever I came across. Only been hunting with a .22, so squirrels and shit. Plan to go with a buddy to hunt deer when he gets his rifle out here. Can't have our own weapons on base -_-