• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What albums have you been enjoying lately?

F

FigerPuppet

Currently listening to some Carbon Based Lifeforms:

M83 is also fantastic. The following is one of their best tracks ever, (you can witness a wonderfully romantic execution of it in the Cloud Atlas-trailer here, 3:10 onwards) from an otherwise mediocre album:

If you liked that, I can recommend another of their more poppy tracks, which is from the soundtrack of the visually beautiful Oblivion:

M83 has been through some tremendous development in terms of both technical refinement and emotional atmosphere of their music these last few years. Compare the above two tracks with, for example, the following track from their 2005 album Before the Dawn Heals Us:

The contrast is clear as night and day: The latter is sombre, terrifying and rough around the edges, while the two former are positive/inspiring and as easy to swallow as butter. The tracks are fully representative of their respective albums.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

YouThinkYouReallyKnowMecover.jpg

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Found this from the depths of my old computer:

I think there are some really good songs on it, but then i find some soooo stupid musical "mistakes" which annoy me greatly..

And from a quite different genre:

@14:49 for THE shit

no one uploaded the full album, so ill just post the song from it with same name as album

I have ofc listened to other stuff as well, but these maybe most during the past few weeks

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited
The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Dar Williams - The Honesty Room

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Jason Isbell -- Southeastern
Guster -- Lost and Gone Forever
Heart -- Little Queen
Led Zeppelin -- Led Zeppelin

Bjork - Volta
Radiohead - The Bends
GREAT albums.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I go on a Fiona Apple binge every once in a while.
Tidal
When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King...
The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than the Driver of the Screw, And Whipping Cords Will Serve You More Than Ropes Will Ever Do