• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite scene from a TV show

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
omg how did i forget this

best finale of any show ever.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In general, those opening segments to each episode stand out as extremely calculated work. :yes:

I am on season 3 and don't expect much argument against the full episode "I See You" being memorable.

Daenera

Rogue heart
In general, those opening segments to each episode stand out as extremely calculated work. :yes:
:yes: also one of the best intros ever IMO.
I am on season 3 and don't expect much argument against the full episode "I See You" being memorable.
You're watching season 3 now?! *goes green with envy*.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A few of my favorite scenes from Six Feet Under:

Spoiler-tagged just in case you don't know what happens near the end of the series

Starry

I think this breaking bad scene may appear above more than once (I'm on hold or i would go through them but it is still a fav so...)...

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not a single scene, but a trailer for my favorite original Star Trek episode (full of great scenes, but not posted individually).

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Apologies if I've already shown this to TypoC.

And of course, every scene shown in this clip: