• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favorite scene from a TV show

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I could find something including the initial mugging as well as the in-laws on the carrriage ride from hell, we'd have the best scenes from the best episode from the best season of this show. There's something so satisfying about how everything comes together for the climax. Peak Seinfeld, IMO.

The whole engagement plotline that he wanted to escape from immediately was great stuff.
I occasionally will call up a Seinfeld episode.

Yeah, sometimes there are just great moments, other times the episode's plotlines are pretty tight and interlock.

I just recently rewatched "The Marine Biologist" episode. I remember laughing so hard at the ending of that episode when I first saw it that I almost couldn't breathe. Just amazing how it ties together.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
What I really love about this scene is how much you learn about all four characters and they never tell you any of it they show you.
Stephen Ogg is a hot head who relies too much on his toys. He's reckless and over confident. He's projecting the image of a well armed bandit. You cant count on a guy like that to do anything but potentially get you killed. He's reckless. Big guy looks the part, he's smart enough to keep his mouth shut, but the minute things dont go as expected he'll panic and rabbit. You can only count on a guy like that to take care of himself. Pryce is thoughtful, accomidating, and is the kind of guy who thinks a lot about the logistics of being prepared. However he talks too much to be any sort of professional, but at the very least he's likely going to pay what he promptly because he sees himself as basically a good guy. Mike is the kind of guy who comes prepared for the things that experience and common sense dictate are within your control to worry about. Later I will be hungry. I will pack a lunch. He came dressed in attire appropriate to blending in with a crowd of random people. He will neither draw attention nor pull focus. He will fade into the background. This is what a body guard is supposed to do. He doesnt need to bring a gun to any situation because he's fully prepared for every situation by virtue focus of forethought, stillness of spirit, and remaining adaptable to your environment by practicing situational awareness. Assess, Verify, Reasses, VERIFY, de escalate if possible, subdue if nessesary. Mike has established he is a professional who has been professionally trained and more, as an audience member, you can appreciate all the ways Mike fits a ronin style character. He lives the way of the warrior and doesnt romanticize it while still being able to appreciate it. I really enjoyed the interaction between Jonathan Banks andMark Procsh is amazing and I would love to see this duo in more roles in the future. I think we could do with some noir comedies. The market is right for it.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I really enjoy the Subtle way Garak offered Sisko his espionage talents. Its a nice set up for when In the Pale Moon Light comes around.

Much like how Odo offers Garak his friendship.​