• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best Harry Potter movie

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is going to be a spin-off people!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope the writers find away to bring Luna in to the main cast this time. Killing Ginny and getting Luna and Harry together wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Raffaella

bon vivant
My favourites are The Prisoner of Azkaban (by far), The Half-Blood Prince and The Dealthy Hollows part 1.

I didn't enjoy part 2 at all, it felt too much like a 14 year old girl's fan fiction however I loved part 1 because of the camping scenes. I thought the Half-Blood Prince was hilarious but sloppy, there too many unnecessary scenes yet if they edited it better, I'm sure they'd cut all my favourite scenes. I think the best part of that film was the eerie younger Tom Riddle, both Stannis Baratheon's son and the Voldemort's nephew, the scenes weren't wholly true to the book but as a fan of those scenes in the book, I was pleasantly surprised.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Prisoner of Azkaban was the best in my estimation. Halfblood Prince should have been a close second, but was woefully disappointing as a movie in comparison with the book. It was very well made and got all the subplots right, but the whole point of the halfblood prince was lost - who he was, and why he was important. A meal without the entree.