• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Paul Walker has died...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...in a CAR ACCIDENT!!! Oh, what irony.

But I'm kinda sad, too, because I loved him in the Fast and the Furious movies.

RIP Paul.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know, I think that Ian Ziering would be a suitable replacement for Paul Walker in future F&F movies. Maybe he's a little old, but Ziering looks a lot like Walker.

kquirk

amateur cartographer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're absolutely right. Ian Ziering would be appropriate.

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't watch movies- never heard of F&F or of Paul Walker- but I'm certainly seeing the posts online and in the news. He was gorgeous. And a Daddy to a young lady- how sad. :(

And what makes me sick are people posting things about why we talk about celebrity deaths but "don't care" about "regular people dying." To those people I say, Shut the fuck up! Way to drag a dead man's name thru the mud by bitching that we show his demise too much attention. Always something to bitch about- gimme a break.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't watch movies- never heard of F&F or of Paul Walker- but I'm certainly seeing the posts online and in the news. He was gorgeous. And a Daddy to a young lady- how sad. :(

And what makes me sick are people posting things about why we talk about celebrity deaths but "don't care" about "regular people dying." To those people I say, Shut the fuck up! Way to drag a dead man's name thru the mud by bitching that we show his demise too much attention. Always something to bitch about- gimme a break.

Well, I'm not attracted to him in any way, but it's sad because it changes the fate of a movie series I loved since 2001.

That said, I wonder how much of Paul Walker's footage was shot for Fast & Furious 7? I wonder if we'll have a CG replica of him as a stand-in for the footage he didn't finish?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
7levAGC.gif

Works better in Hollywood.

To be fair with him, he wasn't the one driving. Rip.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now I'm wondering if Fast & Furious 7 will have a CG Paul Walker double that will look more lifeless than Paul Walker currently does...

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Everybody is so sad that Paul Walker died, but no one noticed that there was a guy who drove that car and died as well.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everybody is so sad that Paul Walker died, but no one noticed that there was a guy who drove that car and died as well.

That's to be expected though. Paul Walker made movies, movies people liked. His death directly affects those people. The other guy's death does not affect those people.

zulidadwi

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Because he was a movie star, everybody notice him.
The other guy as well a famous driver tooo but maybe not everybody know him like paul walker who currently starred fast and furious.

May you RIP Paul. Another handsome people has gone from this world :smile:

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Because he was a movie star, everybody notice him.
The other guy as well a famous driver tooo but maybe not everybody know him like paul walker who currently starred fast and furious.

May you RIP Paul. Another handsome people has gone from this world :smile:

Cute language.