• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bait Car - Reality Series - Proves that Car Thieves Are Stupid

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.trutv.com/shows/bait-car/index.html

After watching a few of these episodes, in which car thieves are filmed in the actual act of stealing cars set by the police as bait, all I can say is that car thieves are very greedy and stupid.

Why?

Every single one of these bait vehicles has been clean, not a scratch, not a door ding.
None of these vehicles show any sign of being personalized by their owners. Not a bumper sticker, nothing dangling from the rear-view mirror.

None of these vehicles show any sign of being used. The back seat, passenger seat, the floors, are completely free of debris, blankets, pillows, etc.

I'm presently watching an episode in which the thieves spotted a black thing in the back window that they said looks like one of those cameras they use on TV. Nevertheless, they drove it straight to a chop shop and got busted along with the chop shop.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
#1 lamest excuse for stealing a car on Bait Car -

"I thought this car was stolen and I was taking it to the police station."

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just saw a bait car with bag of laundry in the back seat. I guess the cops read this!