• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PS4 - Freezing and Bricking...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Typical launch problems, and I think it's less than .4% having this problem. That being said, haven't had a problem with mine.

And if this sort of stuff continues, I wonder if Sony will be generous enough to extend their warranty to three years like Microsoft did? Not that it would matter, general consensus is that Sony is God and Microsoft is the devil no matter what.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I wonder if both companies give as much of a shit this year as they did with ps3 and xbox 360. hopefully they both took their time to make a finished product.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I wonder if both companies give as much of a shit this year as they did with ps3 and xbox 360. hopefully they both took their time to make a finished product.

Doubtful. The hardware was obsolete before either system was released.

Like last time, the consoles were rushed and incomplete. And it will be years before games come along that take full advantage of the upgrades and truly showcase the consoles ability.

Pass for now. $400-$500 is too much to drop for 60-something player Battlefield 4 conquest or a KillZone or a Forza.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One thing I can say while playing Killzone: Shadow Fall:

1456491_469040399883912_502858555_n.jpg