• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Was the WORST Video Game You Ever Played?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's a landfill full of those cartridges somewhere.

The worst game I've played?...

Probably Sonic Racing.

I mean, how unnerving is this?

I don't know, there's no game play in that video.

Here is et the extra terrible.

G

Ginkgo

I don't know, there's no game play in that video.

Here is et the extra terrible.

Yours is definitely worse. I'd rather play pacman or centipede or something.

I mean, what do you expect to happen in a Sonic racing game? Sonic's going to win. Unbalanced characters litter the options menu. The product is basically just a poor attempt at fan service.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yours is definitely worse. I'd rather play pacman or centipede or something.

I mean, what do you expect to happen in a Sonic racing game? Sonic's going to win. Unbalanced characters litter the options menu. The product is basically just a poor attempt at fan service.

Yes, that game sucks. I think I'll download the Rom!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had this great IDEA that I could save quarters by simply buying the video game.

Here is the exciting result!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I was an early 1980s programmer I would be ashamed to create shit like that.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Die Hard Trilogy 2: Viva Las Vegas

If you just rented this game on a [MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION], and not expecting much, you may have been pleasantly surprised.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Luigi's mansion. Dang that game was scary, but it was also way too freaking difficult, and going for the kill with a vacuum cleaner is just really pathetic!

Lmbox.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Luigi's mansion. Dang that game was scary, but it was also way too freaking difficult, and going for the kill with a vacuum cleaner is just really pathetic!

Lmbox.jpg

And yet it was rated E for Everyone? That's plain criminal!

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As far as ROMs go, I've played essentially every NES and SNES game ever made, and with that, I have played far more horrible games than I can recount or properly rate in comparison to each other.

Standuble

The Simpsons: Skateboarding. It was such a monumental heap of shit that digesting more than just a sample would cause you to be the one to turn yellow.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I usually would only play games I found worthwhile; if I was bored in the first 5-10 minutes, I just quit.

Like MP says, there's a lot of crap out there.

Lark

I dont know, ET always comes in for a lot of flack, I liked it when I played it years. By todays standards it is awful but there's a lot of games that come out that way.

Its hard to know what was the worst but I think that Navy Moves definitely ranks right up there, it was not just difficult it was impossible without pokes and cheats and even then very unrewarding and with an awful ending.

W

WALMART

Far from the worst, but this was my most disappointing rental ever:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WinBack

Not only that, but my parents thought I loved it, so bought it for me for my birthday like a month later -_-

To be fair, me and my dad had a lot fun for a day or two playing multiplayer.