• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A moment of SHAME

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have a secret that I want to share. I follow the Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart "thing". Yeah that's right :harhar: Which is to say, I go out of my way to use the googles to find out what their status is periodically... I can empathize with both of them and find myself rooting for a positive outcome where both are happy.

I'm such a shallow INFP, hell take away my INFP card for even liking something popculture. *this is the part where I /wrists*.

Seriously though, Robert doesn't seem happy being alone and dating, he is an INFP after all. As for Kristen, well she hasn't dated anyone since they broke it off and has thrown herself into her work, seems legit.

:popc1:

93JC

h14A1018F

May I ask why you follow this stuff? I've never seen the appeal.

A

Anew Leaf

That is no mere moment... it's a space station.

It shall now live in infamy and that which is dead shall never die.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm Robert Pattinson, and I request you stop talking about us. We didn't start a very public relationship because we want people to pay attention to us. We have a love that is pure and enduring, and will last to the end of time. You'll see.

Sometimes we invite the Native American wolf guy Taylor Lucaster r in for a threesome, and that's strictly private, too.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:laugh:

I like hearing about happy couples period. Friends, family, coworkers, celebrities, whoever. It's nice.

Yay for you for liking it regardless of what people think.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love R-Pattz though. :(

Spoiler containing R-Pattz goodness (mostly of him hating the fact that he's famous):

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
OH, yay. I accidentally know about this topic and being able to contribute here makes that fact less disgusting somehow. Now it has 'a use'.

Sorry, but she has moved on. She's dating someone else. They had that huge blow-up over travel plans that was really a last straw argument that turned into everything they're tired of about the other. He couldn't let go of the fact that she cheated on him after they got back together. Even before that final big argument, he kept making comments about 'how can he be sure she's where she says' and how can he be sure she's telling him the truth, etc.

I don't want them to work anymore than I root for any other toxic situation. Human or not.