• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who is on Xbox Live?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I need friends to play GTAO with who are not total douche bags...perhaps a TypoC Xbox Live party. Let's go, I'm bored.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
acrossthedark86

I don't have a headset yet, but will soon. Uber post your XBL name for the record.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
acrossthedark86

I don't have a headset yet, but will soon. Uber post your XBL name for the record.

Ubermensch3285. Might pay to have it changed in the near future. I will give notice when it does happen, however.

And can you believe that Rockstar social network considers Überführer™ an inappropriate username? The most politically incorrect game series of our time, but somehow Überführer™ is inappropriate?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm an old-timer in the video game department, but I remember how fun Halo 2 was on the live platform...

A

Anew Leaf

I did an XBOX live account for one month so that I could access Netflix for hosting Bad Move Nights (TM!) at my house. Little did I realize that skipping the crucial step in choosing my own name would gift me with possibly the most hilarious/bizarre username ever: SwellingEar with some numbers after it.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I did an XBOX live account for one month so that I could access Netflix for hosting Bad Move Nights (TM!) at my house. Little did I realize that skipping the crucial step in choosing my own name would gift me with possibly the most hilarious/bizarre username ever: SwellingEar with some numbers after it.

I'm guessing you have no plans to reveal those numbers, do you? And [MENTION=1330]swordpath[/MENTION], I just added you. Now marvel at my bouncy and unusually happy goth avatar that I guess is supposed to look like me.

A

Anew Leaf

I'm guessing you have no plans to reveal those numbers, do you? And [MENTION=1330]swordpath[/MENTION], I just added you. Now marvel at my bouncy and unusually happy goth avatar that I guess is supposed to look like me.

I wouldn't care if I knew what they were lol. I only play diablo at the moment anyways. >_>

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Diablo is the tits.

Not on XBL right now. Plus, I have GTA for the PS3.
So, like...WTF man? I thought we were BFFs.

(An obligatory LOL.)

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OldTimesCruelty

I have GTA V and Diablo III for online capable games. I have yet to play either game online, though.