• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Survivor: Blood vs. Water

F

figsfiggyfigs

Happy.gif

It's that time of year again!

Survivor: Blood vs Water.

Who's excited? I IS!!!

Let the betting and the guessing begin!

F

figsfiggyfigs

Yes. It's great! I don't know how to-standard this season will be since it goes against everything that survivor usually is about(targeting bonds); you should give it a go anyways and let us know what you think!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:D My parents are super stoked about it. I haven't seen it in a long while (since Rupert was on originally or whatever) but I might watch this one. I heard a rumor he's playing against his wife.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Not a real fan of the family twist... and the whole "vote somebody out immediately" thing was horrible the last time they tried it, and even worse this time. I'm not a Rupert fan at all, but I felt horrible for he and his wife to be put in that position by the ever-smirking Probst, who probably thought it was great TV. Ugh.

On the other hand, I was surprised at how much I liked a few of the folks who got some camera time. Monica, Vitas, Mr. Candice, etc. If there's one thing that the family twist did bring to this season, it's that we've got a pretty wide variety of people, too -- it's not your typical season of 20-something model/actors. That's a plus too.

But I still hate Colton, even if I did feel bad for him a couple of times there... next week's previews seem to indicate he hasn't really changed, though.

F

figsfiggyfigs

GREAT. THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS KELRIC.

<has not seen the first episode yet>

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
So Colton is back?

Not sure I can handle that, unless he gets eaten by some wildlife, falls in some fire, something like that.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I can only assume his finance is very much like him. So, technically, there's two of 'em :}

Beorn

Permabanned
Is it weird that I kept thinking of survivor comparisons as I was watching the latest version of Richard II?

Except at the end there really is no winner.

Also, I can't wait to see what's going down at redemption island. Hahahahaha.

F

figsfiggyfigs

How about those Blindsides? I loved when
started scrambling and attempting to convince everyone that shes on their side. It was hilarious and extremely uncomfortable but at the same time, when the second vote with her name was read out by Jeff, the look on her face was extremely satisfying. :laugh:

I'm cheering Tayson all the way. He's always been my favourite survivor, mostly because he's hilarious. It was heartbreaking watching him help vote himself out last season he played.

This was especially hilarious.

Beorn

Permabanned
Yes, both of those people are hilarious for totally different reasons and they both produced two of my favorite quotes so far.

"I don't believe in anything. Except for magic. Magic is awesome." -Tyson

"Who wants to date someone that's on redemption island?" -kat