• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

John Mayer: Where The Light Is - Live In Los Angeles CD/DVD/BLURAY

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Well it wasn't like his speech was all that hateful. Just retarded.

I didn't see hate either. It doesn't need hate to be racist though.

If I say "Latin Americans are lazy" in monotone, it's still racist.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
But he said nothing of that sort. Did you even read the interview?

PLAYBOY: Do black women throw themselves at you?

MAYER: I don’t think I open myself to it. My dick is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a fuckinn’ David Duke cock. I’m going to start dating separately from my dick.

And somehow this is better than "Latin Americans are lazy"? lol

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
PLAYBOY: Do black women throw themselves at you?

MAYER: I don’t think I open myself to it. My dick is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a fuckinn’ David Duke cock. I’m going to start dating separately from my dick.

And somehow this is better than "Latin Americans are lazy"? lol

Yes, absolutely. If you can't differentiate between the two, you're an idiot. Did you not read the thread about attraction between the races? There is no way you can argue that being physically attracted to one race or another is racist.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Yes, absolutely. If you can't differentiate between the two, you're an idiot. Did you not read the thread about attraction between the races? There is no way you can argue that being physically attracted to one race or another is racist.

He was degenerating black women. He didn't just say "No, I'm not usually attracted to black women".

Would you say what he said, in the same words, to a black women's face?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yawn -- next. Who cares? Who is surprised? I hear similar stuff from white guys all the time.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
He was degenerating black women. He didn't just say "No, I'm not usually attracted to black women".

No, he wasn't. Again, you can't read and process simple thoughts.

Would you say what he said, in the same words, to a black women's face?

If I truly were not attracted to black women, I would say so. I doubt I would say, "I have a David Duke dick" because that is a fucking weird thing to say, but I would say, "I am sorry, I just don't find you attractive." You know that I don't like to make generalizations about large groups of people based on innate characteristics. Stop being a tool.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
No, he wasn't. Again, you can't read and process simple thoughts.

You can make a racist or racially charged statement and not be a racist. You can never read anyone's mind. Hitler might have secretly loved Jews.

If I truly were not attracted to black women, I would say so. I doubt I would say, "I have a David Duke dick" because that is a fucking weird thing to say, but I would say, "I am sorry, I just don't find you attractive." You know that I don't like to make generalizations about large groups of people based on innate characteristics. Stop being a tool.

Of course you wouldn't say it like that, because you'd be being racist. Not just because it would be "weird" for you.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
You can make a racist or racially charged statement and not be racist. You can never read anyone's mind.

But his statement was not racist, as he was stating a physical attraction presence he cannot control. In fact, he was lamenting his lack of control over it. You either can't read, or you don't want to understand.

Of course you wouldn't say it, because you'd be racist.

I would, in fact, tell a black woman I didn't find black women attractive, if that were the case. And no, I would not be racist if I did. You are 100% wrong, as usual.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
But his statement was not racist, as he was stating a physical attraction presence he cannot control. In fact, he was lamenting his lack of control over it. You either can't read, or you don't want to understand.

I would, in fact, tell a black woman I didn't find black women attractive, if that were the case. And no, I would not be racist if I did. You are 100% wrong, as usual.

Dude, you could tell them that. But you wouldn't say "my cock is a white supremacist"... that's kinda racist.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not totally understanding when people say they are not attracted to an entire group of people though. Are you sure about that? 100 percent of the time not attracted to any member of that group? At what point does it become less about preference and start becoming about something undesirable you perceive the group to be or have? And who is to say that preferences can not be racist? This is presuming all of our preferences are innate, which I'm not sure I agree with.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I'm not totally understanding when people say they are not attracted to an entire group of people though. Are you sure about that? 100 percent of the time not attracted to any member of that group? At what point does it become less about preference and start becoming about something undesirable you perceive the group to be or have? And who is to say that preferences can not be racist? This is presuming all of our preferences are innate, which I'm not sure I agree with.

He actually named three black women he thought were very attractive, but stated he generally is not attracted to black women. Or, at least, to the black women who are interested in dating him. And that, by definition, is not racist. ajblaise is just being a dick, which is de rigueur.

As to the preferences question, I don't think we can control it. Many black women I know are not attracted to the vast majority of white men, and many Asian women I know have a strong preference for white men over Asian men. Is that racist? I don't think it can be, if you can't control it. Racism necessitates a BELIEF about races.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He actually named three black women he thought were very attractive, but stated he generally is not attracted to black women. Or, at least, to the black women who are interested in dating him.

I see. Well, I was just making a general comment.

pure_mercury said:
As to the preferences question, I don't think we can control it. Many black women I know are not attracted to the vast majority of white men, and many Asian women I know have a strong preference for white men over Asian men. Is that racist? I don't think it can be, if you can't control it. Racism necessitates a BELIEF about races.

Ha. I can think of plenty of reasons why those preferences could have everything to do with racism.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Don't take it personally, Himmler.

Yeah, I thought so. You were just fucking with me. That's fine. You should make your jokes more obvious, though. A more gullible person would think you were trying to make a serious point.