• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wimbledon men's final

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
This is one of the greatest displays of competition I have ever seen. Federer won BOTH times when he was facing Championship Points for Nadal. Fifth set is starting. Just amazing.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's times like these that I wish I still had cable. I really wish I could watch this live right now. :cry:

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
It's on NBC, Jeff... although they just stopped play due to another rain delay. The announcers weren't sure if they will be able to get the rest of the match in tonight. Although looks like it just got pre-empted for a baseball game in my area anyway... oh well.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Good god, I'm listening to Federerererer read poetry.

How I loathe him.

(Go Rafa!)

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I can't believe Federer just came back from 15-40 to take that game. I said out loud, "Nadal better win this fourth set, or Federer will remember that he's a cruel, heartless tennis robot."

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Ooh, that was all kinds of awesome. Commentators are pretty speechless by now.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh, don't be so cryptic. What happened? :alttongue:

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
They put down their rackets and made love center court.

It's the end of competition. Love is all you need.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Nadal got what he deserved... Federer needs to realize he ain't the only one on the mountain top any longer.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
I was watching it as well on the good old BBC. :)

It was Federer's own fault he lost as he was playing poor at the start of the match, so he gave himself too much to do to come back.

Griffi97

MBTI Type
INFJ
I said out loud, "Nadal better win this fourth set, or Federer will remember that he's a cruel, heartless tennis robot."

Aw, I like Roger. He's a class act. But Rafa deserved the win today. Great tennis, wish I'd started watching before the 5th set.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Does anybody know Roger's or Raf's type ?

They seem more or less opposite types. Remember last year at Wimbledon, Federer fell on the ground and started crying. This year Nadal climbed through the stands to celebrate with his family before heading to the royal box to see the Spanish royal family.

Roger Federer comes across in interviews as introverted, laid back, and the archetypal nice guy; so INFP.

As for Rafael Nadal, I am not really sure but maybe he is a ESTP.

kensi

They seem more or less opposite types. Remember last year at Wimbledon, Federer fell on the ground and started crying. This year Nadal climbed through the stands to celebrate with his family before heading to the royal box to see the Spanish royal family.

Roger Federer comes across in interviews as introverted, laid back, and the archetypal nice guy; so INFP.

As for Rafael Nadal, I am not really sure but maybe he is a ESTP.

Those are very good guesses. I agree for the most part.......but i dunno...Federer while seeming like an INFP...i don't think he actually is one.