• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I think this is comedic/philosophical genius...

redacted

Hmm, maybe I am biased.

I just don't associate warmth with T-ness.

Perhaps Ts can be warm, who knew?!?!?!

sanveane, am I tripping, or do you see the warmth/kindness in him that I am talking about?

I know lots of ETPs that are quite warm.

He has warmth/kindness, but that doesn't make him an F. That's like saying an F can't be logical.

V

violaine

Hmm, maybe I am biased.

I just don't associate warmth with T-ness.

Perhaps Ts can be warm, who knew?!?!?!

sanveane, am I tripping, or do you see the warmth/kindness in him that I am talking about?

Oh yeah. I find him mischievous rather than deadpan like a lot of NT comedians. I was thinking it was to do with extroversion and an ability to connect with people that perhaps introverted NTs struggle with? I could see him as ENTP (but I'm really not sure at all apart from NT over NF.)

Last edited:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
We do have a heart, we just keep it in the freezer so it stays fresh and juicy all year round.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
[youtube=TG4f9zR5yzY]Being White[/youtube]

[youtube=LoGYx35ypus]Everything's Amazing, Nobody's Happy[/youtube]

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
[youtube=BnDH-RXCptY]Girls vs. Women[/youtube]

"When you become a woman is when people come out of your vagina and step on your dreams"

:rofl1:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Finally, a man who understands women!!