• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

You're next.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
This film looks GOOD. Saw the reviews all very positive, it reminds me classic slasher movies like Jason.

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I saw the trailer, I think it looks pretty scary. :blink:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It looks really good, I hope I can find someone in the mood for a good scary movie when it comes out. :frown:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd rather have another Saw.

Any horror or slasher movie hailed by the critics for being scary and gory is going to be anything but scary and gory.

Remember The Conjuring?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Any horror or slasher movie hailed by the critics for being scary and gory is going to be anything but scary and gory.

Remember The Conjuring?

Sorry you thought it sucked.
Not everyone thought it did.

jixmixfix

Permabanned

Remember The Conjuring?
I think the critics just care about plot, acting and story progression more of the technical stuff then how gory a film is.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh it's in the "theaters" section on RT.com so I thought it was already out.

Yeah, that list shows movies that will come out that Friday, and usually goes up on Sun/Mon before release.
If you click on the movie's name and go to its page, it says it's out for release on Aug 23.

Most movies are prescreened for critics within a few weeks of opening (so they can released the reviews on time and get some press); if you notice, the new fluffy young adult movie coming out on Friday was the only one that didn't have a rating score until today, and the rating ended up being a 17%. They'll hold the reviews until the last possible moment if they fear the reviews could dissuade people from paying to see it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the whole thing bums me out and makes me sad...i mean they're having such a lovely time and then nothing but suckiness. i'll probably watch it tho.