• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Return of the Batman...

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ What had batman done to become an outlaw outside of what he did in Batman 2? Comic book fans would know I guess. I hope they wouldn't fuck this up. Those Christian Bale movies were so good, it wouldn't take superman to fuck things up :D.

Batman usually has an ambivalent relationship with law enforcement, simply because he works outside of the established structures and procedures. Batman didn't do anything wrong at the end of the Dark Knight, but he decided to take the fall for Harvey Dent's crimes because he thought it was the best thing at that time.

AffirmitiveAnxiety said:
Might be to do with all the mess he and Zod made, hence the ugly Zod body being shown briefly.

Obviously, Superman was responsible for that because he was a Kryptonian, just like Zod.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
We are not interested in seeing batman or superman. We want to see the bad guy.

Screenshot_2015-07-21-16-51-49.jpg

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
We are not interested in seeing batman or superman. We want to see the bad guy.

View attachment 14276

You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you just might find, you get what you need, or at least what you deserve. Anyway, I'm knowledgeable enough to realize that nobody would step in to stop the Joker from being banned.

Did I ever mention that both my parents worked in the newspaper industry, and met in the workplace?

Now, what's Catwoman's alignment? She's always struck me a chaotic neutral type, rather than a true villain.