• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Carly Rose Soneclar

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
Edit: Sonenclar...

I saw her on youtube last night, and was floored. This is for those of you who, like myself until just yesterday, haven't heard of her.

Her audition:

Rolling in the Deep:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love her! I wish she won rather than Tate Stevens but oh well. :shrug: Her audition video is still my favorite performance from her just because of the huge impact it has. I hope she'll come out with a successful debut album and not be tossed in with the rest of the forgotten runner-ups, but I guess it must be hard to balance that while staying in high school.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was watching her on the x factor, and she is amazingly talented but there is something sooo creepy about her. Her eyes are so dead and she's so emotionless, it's like she's a robot or sold her soul to the devil or something. Terrifying.