• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What was the first video game you played and completed?

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Alex Kidd and the Miracle World (built in game on Sega Mastersystem). And I loved it too. Then there was Pit Pot. Loved that too. These were real GAMES.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can't really remember :cry:

Wish I had Si in these types of situations. :dry:

I think it was Rocket Knight Adventures on Sega!!! or was it Kirby on nintendo!!?? :unsure:

Either way I moved on to lion king/toy story on sega, and yoshi on nintendo 64

Until Tekken :happy2:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would have to say Video Chess for Atari 2600.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Probably some Pokemon game, I don't remember.

But a game that I've played & completed multiple times, and poured hundreds and hundreds of hours into, would be The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. My favorite game of all time. :D

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Donkey Kong Country for SNES, I believe. That was a good game.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
Probably Chivalry on the Apple IIc. I think that might have been the first game that I played which had an end goal (most video games didn't way back when, they were all about high scores)

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Honestly, I'm not sure what the first video game I actually finished was. I had a few games when I was 4 or 5 on game boy like mickey mouse, pinocchio, the flinstones, but I don't know if I ever actually finished any when I was that young.