• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

First 5 minutes of The Dark Knight!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
*badassedry

And I'm waiting to see it in its entirety in theaters.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
I can't wait >_>

More Comicbook hero movies! MORE MORE!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm actually looking more forward to Hellboy II, because I loved the first film.

I'm not watching the first five minutes, I'm waiting until I see it in the theater in its entirety.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
I can't really remember Hellboy but I remember liking the first one too. I'm generally weary of sequels, though. Especially after they butchered X-Men... but I won't go further...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm guessing that the trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be in front of The Dark Knight.

I'm not a fan of Christopher Nolan's very pedestrian interpretation of Gotham City. I think it's unimaginative. I liked Burton's for its Gothic-ness and Schumacher's for its endless supply of fancy as if a comic book magically entered the real world.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Ah! So that's what my old class-mate is up to. How come I didn't end up with the batwings, dammit.

sassafrassquatch

Going to see it tonight :D

dickbutt.jpg

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I downloaded that teaser, I think I peed a little when I first watched it.

Peed out of sardonic laughter, disgust, or because you died and your bladder emptied?

It's directed by McG...if one thing will kill you (or any of us), it's that fact alone.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Seeing this tomorrow. Can not wait.

SH, wtf? How did this movie depress you? Is it the Heath Ledger thing?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I'm gelus. I will likely go see it next week. Tried to get tickets for IMAX and they were sold out a week in advance.

Atomic Fiend

Seeing this tomorrow. Can not wait.

SH, wtf? How did this movie depress you? Is it the Heath Ledger thing?

I would be spoiling it if I told you... Good film though. Shame it was Heath Ledgers last, considering the events that do occur in the film.

EDIT: Oh yeah and his child... that too. Yeeeeeeaaaah.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think Watchmen and The Spirit look absolutely awesome.

The Dark Knight was good, but not great. Some great pranks by the Joker (I loved the "disappearing pen trick").