• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

First 5 minutes of The Dark Knight!

Atomic Fiend

epic-fail.jpg

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I tried to see it tonight with my sisters but it was sold out, so we ended up seeing Get Smart, which was actually pretty funny. But it wasn't Dark Knight. *hmph*

Usehername

On a mission
I saw it.

And I totally got the Ni depression thing. Happened to eNFJ I watched it with as well.

(But. It was a brilliant movie.)

--

p.s. Uber: I also was just utterly baffled at the "disappearing pen trick". I was in the theatre, so I didn't try, but I really was speechless for a moment. :)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
p.s. Uber: I also was just utterly baffled at the "disappearing pen trick". I was in the theatre, so I didn't try, but I really was speechless for a moment. :)

Did you laugh? I thought it was hilarious!

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Oh man. The Dark Knight was so good. Heath Ledger was amazing.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actually thought Hellboy II was the best comic book movie this year, so far, however.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I'd like to see the movie, but the chances of me actually bothering to see it in the theater are almost nil. I'll be waiting for the DVD, which I probably won't even notice until it's no longer in the new release section.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
okay now i have to go see it. *wonders what she can drug Limey with to get him to take her to a sold out movie*

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm scared to keep reading this thread. If I see a spoiler....
angry-smiley-1497.gif

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Wow unbelievably amazingly well made film. Heath Ledger was brilliant as the joker. A must see movie! Christian Bale is delicious as well. :drool:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I honestly don't get why people are treating this film as anything more than a summer popcorn movie. It was good, but it wasn't that good.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
It was really good. The Joker is hilarious.

Kind of eerie watching and thinking how Ledger is dead and how that's his last work ever... =/