• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your favourite........ METAL!

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I honestly thought this was for types of metal 'a la periodic table' since i am here i may as well post this... it's one of my favourites

s12s.JPG

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Even though Helen was joking I genuinely came in here to post this:

I love Galium, such a low melting point.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would prefer to have this.

Gold-Bars-in-Fort-Knox.jpg

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've always had a thing for alkali metals.

Lithium_Schnittstelle.jpg

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You guys ruined my metal thread. :thumbdown:
From what I've seen since I joined here, pretty much every metal thread ends up ruined one way or another...assuming anyone even posts in it to begin with, that is.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
From what I've seen since I joined here, pretty much every metal thread ends up ruined one way or another...assuming anyone even posts in it to begin with, that is.

Not really there are some good metal threads.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Seeing these guys with Dark Tranquillity in Atlanta, in February of 2014. Can't wait! Two of my favorite European metal bands.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha I thought I was about to be so clever by posting a type of elemental metal. I shoulda known you guys were a step ahead.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha I thought I was about to be so clever by posting a type of elemental metal. I shoulda known you guys were a step ahead.

I thought I was going to be so clever by posting a metal video in a thread about elemental metals. Dammit.

I don't know if I have a favourite metal. Mercury is pretty cool. Gallium, too. I guess I just like the weird ones.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay...i don't really listen to metal but i like this song haha it has so much energy. i could see feeling the need to join the lil mosh pit like an idiot. :laugh:

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
symphonic metal...

(skip to 3:15 if you prefer to skip the instrumental overture)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
okay...i don't really listen to metal but i like this song haha it has so much energy. i could see feeling the need to join the lil mosh pit like an idiot. :laugh:

If we're gonna post nu-metal. This song is a classic.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ oh is that nu metal? What is nu metal? Omg I'm clueless. I'm not even familiar with slipknot. I just stumbled across that song on YouTube one day.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^^ oh is that nu metal? What is nu metal? Omg I'm clueless. I'm not even familiar with slipknot. I just stumbled across that song on YouTube one day.

lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu_metal

The short of it is, 99 times out 100, nu metal is awful :D

There are many "nu metal" bands which are just awful and make real metal look bad, but then there are bands that some people classify as nu metal (but I don't like to), such as Deftones, Tool and Rage Against the Machine which are reputable artists.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol.

There are many "nu metal" bands which are just awful and make real metal look bad, but then there are bands that some people classify as nu metal (but I don't like to), such as Deftones, Tool and Rage Against the Machine which are reputable artists.

Oh I see thanks for learnin me up! :laugh:

I don't think I like slipknot much except for that song. Their theatrical masks bother me.

I did go through a metal phase in highschool tho. I liked the more low key ones tho. Some if my friends listened to some crazy demonic sounding stuff but I liked Metallica and black sabbath. Not even sure if they're considered metal or just Rock.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol.

Oh I see thanks for learnin me up! :laugh:

I don't think I like slipknot much except for that song. Their theatrical masks bother me.

I did go through a metal phase in highschool tho. I liked the more low key ones tho. Some if my friends listened to some crazy demonic sounding stuff but I liked Metallica and black sabbath. Not even sure if they're considered metal or just Rock.